If you are in a rut and you want to get out of it. Then, learn more about the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill. It’s not going to be a problem, as we have NO worries about the review of this Pro Runner at all. Why? Because running on any treadmill is hard work anyway. However, the design of this one is so easy to do it on. It should be top of the list of your must-haves if you want to get into a healthy routine. So, to do this pursuit, read more about the Pro Runner here first.
- 1 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill Overview
- 2 Why Use A Treadmill?
- 2.1 Myths About Treadmills
- 2.2 Truths About Treadmills
- 2.3 You are aware of the drill, jump on it and RUN RUN RUN
- 2.4 You, Will, Work Up A Sweat On The 3G Cardio
- 2.5 Using The 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill Is Easier
- 2.6 Do You Fit Into Your Old Clothes?
- 2.7 That Could Be embarrassing
- 2.8 You Will Change Quickly
- 2.9 It Happens If You Use It
- 3 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill Review
- 4 Pros And Cons Of The 3G Runner
- 5 What Kind Of Warranty Is There?
- 6 The Best Features Of The 3G Cardio Pro
- 7 3G Cardio Pro Runner Frequently Asked Questions
- 7.1 What Is The Fattest You Can Be To Use This?
- 7.2 Can A Smaller Person Move It?
- 7.3 What Is The Size Of The Runner?
- 7.4 How Much Power Does The 3G Cardio Pro Runner Need?
- 7.5 It Is $90 For Assembly, That Is Too Expensive, Isn’t It?
- 7.6 Do I Need The Extra 5 yrs Warranty?
- 7.7 What Is The Max Incline And Speed Of The 3G Cardio Pro Runner?
- 7.8 What Is The Treadmill’s CHP (Continuous Horse Power)?
- 7.9 Does The 3G Cardio Have Hydraulic Assist With Unfolding?
- 7.10 What Is The Deck Height From The Floor?
- 7.11 What If The Handrails Are Loose?
- 7.12 Does It Work For People With Short Arms?
- 7.13 Is The Treadmill iFit Compatible?
- 7.14 Can I Do Interval Training With This Treadmill?
- 8 The 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill: Is It Worth It?
3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill Overview
The 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill is a remarkable treadmill. It will come with all of the features that you would expect to have on one of its caliber. You will never need another piece of equipment, providing that when you buy it, you use it. The quiet treadmill will assist you in achieving any health goals you may have.
Why Use A Treadmill?
I will say that if you want to lose weight or to have better health. Then give one of these a try. There is no question that this is one of the best on the market, it will help you lose weight.
Therefore, it is well worth the price that you must pay for it. Because you should read the information in the last link, you will see why treadmill running is excellent for your health!
Myths About Treadmills
- The biggest myth about the treadmill is that they are for show. They do not work.
- A treadmill uses way too much electricity.
- When you run on the treadmill, it is terrible for your knee joints.
I bet you may have heard one or more of these?
Truths About Treadmills
- My answer to the first myth is this so please try to understand. Because when you do any activity or exercise that will raise your heartbeat to above 140 beats per minute. Then, this is when your body enters what you call the “Fat burning mode.” So, of course, this myth is wrong. As with the constant running action, your heart rate will rise to 140+ beats per minute when using the machine. Any worthwhile exercise should do that when you are trying to lose weight.
- As for the electricity myth, well, think about this. You will mainly use the treadmill in the dark and cold winter months. Otherwise, you will run outside. So, as much as you might fear using it too much because of it raising your electricity bill. Please, be aware of the next TRUE point.
- The extra power that it does use turns into heat from the treadmill itself. That happens to warm the rooms up somewhat. Hence, lowering your heating bill. So, what you will pay more for in electricity you save on heating. So, you will not be paying extra at all. Understand me?
- And, to further add to this answer, when you exercise, you heat up. So, when you are using it, you will either have your heating on low or not at all. Thus, saving you more money.
- And as for it being terrible for your joints, this is, in fact, untrue. (2) Because with the 3G Cardio Pro Runner treadmill, it has a cushioning system. That will absorb a lot of the impact you would otherwise have. And, this is especially true if you were running on a hard surface.
You are aware of the drill, jump on it and RUN RUN RUN
Now, I have a close friend that uses this machine. He has lost nearly 56 lbs although he keeps a real pace on it, yes, he runs fast. He swears by it now, and will never stop using it. I would use it myself were it not for my disability.
I am also aware that losing weight is difficult. For me, because I am disabled, even more so. However, for you, if you were honest with yourself, you have no excuse.
You, Will, Work Up A Sweat On The 3G Cardio
It is also without a doubt going to have you working up a sweat. Trust me when I repeat this, you WILL LOSE WEIGHT and get HEALTHY when you use this treadmill.
Using the methods that I will say in the second to last link, you will naturally lose the weight. It is the one with the text saying
I am aware of the pain that you are going through from firsthand experience. I had a struggle with my weight also, for 11 whole years. But now I am almost back to a healthy weight. That is why the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill comes with my approval.
So yes, I understand from where you are coming, even why you are reading this. You wish to have a change in your life, and you want to be slim and healthy?
Using The 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill Is Easier
There will be no need to do cross country or even run or jog around your block. No, using the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill is more leisurely. And, moreover, you will lose weight fast with this, all while being in your own home.
From here on in you must not doubt the pure quality of this piece of this 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill equipment. And we will get into that shortly. But, if you want to lose weight naturally, then pay close attention to this review. Because, we will list the treadmill’s many pros and also its cons if, indeed, there are many to mention.
As much as you may be unhappy now, it does NOT have to be this way.
- You may be sick of just climbing some stairs and –
- Taking so long to do it.
- And, maybe you are breathless while climbing them.
Do You Fit Into Your Old Clothes?
- Although you may have a great selection of clothing, could you be very angry with yourself for no longer being able to fit in a lot of them?
- Do you avoid going to social events? Is this because of your appearance? Do you see yourself as fat and overweight?
- Therefore, you more than likely have embarrassment over this? (Your size).
- Do you scan furniture to check these –
- It will it take your weight?
- Or will you be able to get up/out of it again?
When I say all of this to you, I am not trying to laugh about it. I am trying to have you realize just how bad it has become for you. We all are aware of how hard it is to lose weight anyway. Although, by using this treadmill, you will be well on your way to success.
That Could Be embarrassing
Both of these could be very embarrassing for you if they went WRONG.
However, this need not be a problem if you have an excellent piece of equipment like the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill. Get it, USE it and watch yourself become healthy and slim. Although exercise can seem like a chore at first, once you get into the groove of it, you’ll be fine.
Please, have a good read of this post for information. You will see more on the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill. Yes, learn just what it is that you get for your precious money. You will be happy with what you will read, I am sure. However, do not take just my word for it. Read some of the reviews below.
You Will Change Quickly
This treadmill will help you feel like you are changing quickly, from overweight through to slim. The machine is to last too. It can take you from an unhealthy individual, through a robust and healthy runner. It will most definitely help you to lose the weight naturally. However, it is a fact of all the equipment out there.
It Happens If You Use It
The design is to HELP you. But, for this to happen, it needs to have GOOD USE. Because, if you do not use it, then you will never lose weight naturally, EVER.
The question we bet you need answering is, can I lose weight using a treadmill? The answer is YES.
One thing that we are sure of, though, is that you will take great pleasure out of doing so. It will be a rare time if any, that you make up an excuse not to work out.
3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill Review
This 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill covers everyone. From a novice right the way through to the runner with more experience. Due in part, to the fact it will have a 12 MPH top speed. And the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill also has an incline of 15% which by anyone’s thinking, is fantastic. It is beneficial too for the distance runner who wants to train in the comfort of their own home.
It will save the time of having to go out for your run. And for example here, if you suddenly remember something you quickly must do. Then you step on the treadmill and do it. That is something that you cannot do on the run, especially not one that takes you a distance from home.
- Now, I do not know how good or bad the treadmills of 10 years ago were. But like many other treadmills, this has underfoot cushioning. It will absorb some of the impacts of the action of running. As a result, there is LESS stress on the knee joints than if you were out road running.
- If you want to look after those painful problem areas, such as your knees or ankles, then, unfortunately, you will have to pay more for a good treadmill. But, with that said, some of the cushioning systems that these treadmills will have, are great.
Strengthen You Problem Areas
- The will strengthen these “Problem” areas no doubts. All while having an all-around less stressful activity on the actual joints themselves. That, surely, has to be a big bonus when considering which one to buy?
- I must quickly say that this is one of the best cushioning systems that you can have without a doubt.
- Road running has a much more significant impact on the knee joints. That is because of the lack of absorption of the tarmac or whatever path you choose to run on. Sure running outdoors is excellent. Mainly for fresh air and the scenery, BUT, how much fun will it be when you suffer from damaged joints and cartilages. By using a treadmill, you are-
- Having less impact on your knee joints.
- You will be using a great piece of cardio equipment that people widely use in the gym.
- Cardio equipment has a use in any gym of at least 2:1 against the use of free weights. That’s double. It is perfect for any weight loss you wish to have.
When You Do Not Fold It
- Including the running Surface – 20.5 x 58 inches.
- A height of – 58.5 inches
- The length is – 74 inches
- A width of – 35 inches
- The Max User Weight – 350 lbs.
That is only the operating size of the treadmill, and of course, it is not this large when you fold it.
Computer Console Of The 3G Cardio Pro Runner
- On the other hand, the treadmill has 49 built-in programs.
- It has five adjusting inclines
- 5 Adjustable speed settings.
- It has 5 Hill climb programs.
- 5 Hill Incline options.
- It has 5 Peak incline settings.
- 5 Peak speeds.
- Calories burned all shown.
- Heart rate monitor is available if you want it.
Pros And Cons Of The 3G Runner
Let’s take a quick look at some of the pros and cons of this treadmill. It wouldnt be a 3G Cardio Pro Runner Review if we didn’t cover these!
The good points of this treadmill are as follows
- Of course, the computer display on the 3G Cardio pro runner treadmill gives you plenty of choices. So, it is good for a great workout.
- The hill, peak, incline and speed options for the “Ramp” are many too. That means that you will be able to run as if you were running outdoors.
- Therefore, it is superb how there are five different intensity levels to each. So you can start at the manageable level, and then when you become healthy, you can increase the difficulty.
- There are two heart rate programs on the treadmill. These are perfect for keeping a check on how little or how hard your heart is working.
- It has three fitness programs. Again, this is perfect to do depending on your level of health.
- It will have Ortho flex suspension. That is a cushioning under your feet when you are running. It helps to stop injury as the run action will not be hard on the feet and leg bones. That is a fantastic feature to have. As no matter how long and often your runs are. You will NEVER have to suffer joint stiffness. The kind that you have from running on a hard surface. Like so many other treadmills.
- It will also have a big 3.0 hp motor. Now, this is quite a big motor. Which will mean that it will be ok for your training and will be able to handle anything you do.
- The most significant thing for us is that the 3G CardioPro Runner is a folding treadmill too. It will give you space. So think, Have it out when you are using it and have it away when you are not. I believe that this is a great feature.
- Most noteworthy. One of the two cons is the fact that there is n0-where to connect your iPod or MP3 player. That may be difficult for some people as they store all of their music on them. Something to think about if you are one of them?
- It does not have any speakers or a port for them. Again, the same issue. If you love your music, then you will have to play it louder in your home system.
- Therefore, should you not expect this on a treadmill in this price range?
- Furthermore and relevant, there is no chest strap heart monitor with this treadmill. There should be.
But, on the whole, the machine is super.
What Kind Of Warranty Is There?
The warranty On The 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill will mean that should anything go wrong with the treadmill. Then you will get a free fix from the company. However, this is if it stops working inside the time limits that they have. Although I must say, the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill’s warranty is impressive.
- Frame: Lifetime guarantee
- Parts: 5 years cover
- It will include one year labor
- Motor: Lifetime cover.
As I am saying in the post, it will only work if you use it. So, any fears that you may have about spending all of that money and it not helping you at all. Well, you need to forget about that. The 3G Cardio Pro Runner treadmill will help you. And that is a fact.
Oh yes, I almost forgot, if it doesn’t suit, then there is a trusted Amazon policy of a free return. But, only within 30 days of buying it.
The Best Features Of The 3G Cardio Pro
Well, we would expect nothing less for the money that we pay for it. So, to finish this article, there is no question at all. Nothing that would say you cannot lose weight using the 3G Cardio Pro Runner and achieve better health through its use. YOU CAN, AND YOU WILL lose weight and get healthy too.
You can go HERE to learn some treadmill exercises. Go down the page it brings you to until you see the words “An exercise for the treadmill.”
So, if you will picture your ideal weight, now, be honest with yourself. How unhappy with things the way they are, are you? Firstly, teach your body a health lesson. Just think please, how good would it feel to not have to think about that anymore. Well, consider “Weighing less” by having one of these.
Go here if you wish to see some more home gym fitness equipment. And also write anything that relates to weight loss below this post.
3G Cardio Pro Runner Frequently Asked Questions
Lets take a look at some of the FAQ’s about the 3G Cardio Treadmill. These are the most common questions people have before they buy.
What Is The Fattest You Can Be To Use This?
The maximum load weight of the 3G Cardio Pro Runner is 350 lbs
Can A Smaller Person Move It?
Yes, for that, they go in their box. The most significant piece is the running part which will need two fully-grown adults to carry it. So, start to lose weight naturally by USING IT.
What Is The Size Of The Runner?
The 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill surface area is 20.5 inches x 58 inches.
How Much Power Does The 3G Cardio Pro Runner Need?
Fifteen amps are perfect for it.
It Is $90 For Assembly, That Is Too Expensive, Isn’t It?
Well, you can assemble it on your own. Although you may find that it is a little heavy, however, you can do it though.
Do I Need The Extra 5 yrs Warranty?
No, you do not as a third party will sell you the extra one. 3G Cardio’s warranty is excellent as it is.
What Is The Max Incline And Speed Of The 3G Cardio Pro Runner?
The machine will have a max incline of 15-degrees and a top speed of 12 mph.
What Is The Treadmill’s CHP (Continuous Horse Power)?
The continuous horsepower of this machine is 3.0 HP.
Does The 3G Cardio Have Hydraulic Assist With Unfolding?
In short, yes it does. Although, if you choose to, you can do it by hand.
What Is The Deck Height From The Floor?
The height of the deck from the floor is 7 inches.
What If The Handrails Are Loose?
Then, I’m afraid there is a problem with the assembly. The design means that they should be very sturdy and tight.
Does It Work For People With Short Arms?
Yes, it does. One user says that she is only 5’2″ and it is very comfortable for her.
Is The Treadmill iFit Compatible?
Unfortunately, it is not iFit compatible, no.
Can I Do Interval Training With This Treadmill?
Yes, undoubtedly, there are four programs on the treadmill only for that.
It is also exceptionally important to note that you should warm up before you do any workout. For more exercises to do on a treadmill, both high and low-intensity, please, visit the page below.
The 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill: Is It Worth It?
So there you have it, our 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill Review! Therefore, there are no worries in our mind of the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill. You will get to your weight loss goals a lot faster using it. It has, by the people on Amazon, the best marks possible. So of course, we can only say that this treadmill is for you. That is because we base it on everything that we are learning about it.
3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill Review: BEFORE YOU BUY!