The 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill, wow. Firstly, we would like to say thank you to 3G. We have NO worries with the review of this treadmill. It is so easy to do because it is brilliant.
Secondly, we say, that if you want to lose weight, or just get better health, then give this a go. There are no questions that this is one of the best treadmills on the market. Therefore, it is well worth the price that you must pay for it. It is also without a doubt it will help you to work up a sweat. There will be no need to do cross country or even run around your block. It is so much easier than that.
3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill, Five Stars, But What It Can Do For You
From here on in you must not doubt the pure quality of this piece of equipment. And we will get into that shortly. But, if you want to lose weight naturally, then pay close attention to this review. For we will list its many pros and also its cons if indeed, there are any to mention. Keep an eye out on this post for information to find out more. Just what it is that you get for your precious money.
This treadmill will help you feel like the maker of your change. From overweight through to slim. The machine is to last too. It can take you from an unfit individual, through to a strong, healthy runner. However, it is a fact of all the equipment out there. The design is to HELP you. But, for this to happen, it needs to be put to GOOD USE.
The question we bet you need answering is, can I lose weight using a treadmill? The answer is YES.
One thing that we are sure of, though, is that you will take great pleasure out of doing so. It will be a rare time, if any, that you make up an excuse, not to work out.
Who Is This Treadmill Is For
Therefore, this treadmill covers everyone. From a novice right the way through to the runner with more experience. Due in part, to the fact it has a 12 MPH top speed. And it also has an incline of 15% which by anyone’s thinking, is fantastic. It is also really useful too for the distance runner who wants to train in the comfort of home. It will save the time of having to go out for your run.
Although, when you read about it, you may be let off for thinking this treadmill is large. But, fear not, as it has a secret weapon. THAT IS RIGHT, and it has the super fact that it is folding. Therefore, as it folding, that is a great space saving feature we are sure you will agree. So, maybe you should consider this treadmill when reading this review.
When You Do Not Fold It
- Including a running Surface – 20.5 x 58 inches.
- Height – 58.5 inches.
- Length – 74 inches.
- Width – 35 inches.
- Maximum User Weight – 350 lbs.
That is only the operating size, and of course, it is not this large when you fold it.
The Computer Console
- On the other hand, the treadmill has 49 built in programs.
- It has five adjusting inclines.
- 5 Adjustable speed settings.
- It has 5 Hill climb programs.
- 5 Hill Incline options.
- It has 5 Peak incline settings.
- 5 Peak speeds.
- Calories burned all shown.
- Heart rate monitor is available if you want it.
Pros of the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill
The plusses of this treadmill are as follows –
- Of course, the computer display on the 3G Cardio treadmill gives you plenty of choices. So, it is good for a great workout.
- The hill, peak, incline and speed options for the “Ramp” are many too.
- Therefore, it is superb how there are five different intensity levels to each.
- There are two heart rate programs.
- It has three fitness programs.
- Ortho flex suspension.
- Big 3.0 hp motor.
- Most of all. The greatest thing for us is that it is a folding treadmill. It will give you space.
Some Cons Of The 3G Pro Runner Treadmill
- Most noteworthy. The only con is the fact that it has no ability to connect your iPod or MP3 player.
- Therefore, you should expect this in a treadmill in this price range.
- Furthermore and relevant, there is no chest strap heart monitor with this treadmill. There should be.
- Frame: Lifetime guarantee.
- Parts: 5 years cover.
- Labour: 1-year guarantee
- Motor: Lifetime cover.
Here, You Will Find More Answers.
WHAT IS THE MOST WEIGHT OF A PERSON FOR THIS MACHINE?
Moreover, the maximum weight of the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill is a pretty high 350 lbs
ARE THE LARGER PIECES OF IT IN BOXES SO YOU CAN MOVE IT WITH NO PROBLEMS?
Yes, for that, they go in their box. The biggest piece is the running part which will need two fully-grown adults to carry it.
WHAT IS THE SIZE OF THE RUNNING AREA?
The area is 20.5 inches x 58 inches.
- The warranty is long.
- The workout options are many.
- The quality is there.
Really, what more do you need?
Therefore, No worries in our mind of the of the 3g Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill WILL BE SUPER. You will get to your weight loss goals a lot faster using it. It has, by the people on Amazon, the best marks possible. So of course, we can only say that this treadmill is for you. Because we base it on everything that we are learning about it.
Last, of all, as a matter of fact, almost all of us if we were honest. Would expect nothing less for the money that we pay for it. So, to finish this article, there is no question at all. Nothing that would say you cannot lose weight using the Cardio 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill and achieve better health with its use. YOU CAN, AND YOU WILL lose weight and get a lot healthier too.
Go here if you wish to see some more home gym fitness equipment. And also put anything that relates to weight loss below this post.