The 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill, wow. Firstly, I would like to say thank you to 3G Cardio. We have NO worries about the review of this treadmill. Why? because it is so easy to do, it is top of the list of must-haves.
Secondly, I say that if you want to lose weight, or just have better health. Then give one of these treadmills for home use a go. There are no questions that this is one of the best treadmills on the market. It will help you lose weight. Therefore, it is well worth the price that you must pay for it. It is also without a doubt going to have you working up a sweat. Trust me when I say this again, you WILL LOSE WEIGHT and get HEALTHY when you use this treadmill.
I know the pain that you are going through from firsthand experience. I had a struggle with my weight also, for 11 whole years. But now I am almost back to a normal weight. That is why the 3G Cardio Pro Runner treadmill comes with my express recommendation.
There will be no need to do cross country or even run or jog around your block. It is so much easier than that with this 3G Cardio Pro Runner treadmill. And, moreover, you will lose weight fast with this, all while being in your own home.
3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill, Five Stars, But What It Can Do For You
From here on in you must not doubt the pure quality of this piece of this 3G Cardio equipment. And we will get into that shortly. But, if you want to lose weight naturally, then pay close attention to this review. For we will list the treadmills many pros and also its cons if, indeed, there are many to mention.
As much as you may be unhappy now, it really does NOT have to be this way.
- You may be sick of just climbing some stairs and –
- Taking so long to do it.
- Getting breathless while climbing them.
- Although you may have a great selection of clothing. Could you be very angry with yourself for no longer being able to fit in a lot of them?
- Do you avoid going to social events? Is this because of your appearance? Do you see yourself as fat and overweight?
- Therefore, you more than likely have embarrassment over this? (Your size).
- Do you scan furniture to check whether-
- Will it take your weight?
- Will you be able to get up/out from it again?
This Could Be embarrassing
Both of these could be very embarrassing for you if they went WRONG.
However, this need not be a problem if you have a good piece of equipment. Like the 3G Cardio Pro Runner treadmill. Get it, USE it and watch yourself be healthy and slim.
Please, have a good read of this post for information. You will see more on the 3G Cardio Pro Runner treadmill. Yes, learn just what it is that you get for your precious money. You will be happy with what you will read, I am sure. However, do not take just my word for it. Read some of the reviews below.
This treadmill will help you feel like you are changing quickly. From overweight through to slim. The machine is to last too. It can take you from an unhealthy individual, through to a strong, healthy runner. It will most definitely help you to naturally lose the weight. However, it is a fact of all the equipment out there.
It Will Happen If You Use It
The design is to HELP you. But, for this to happen, it needs to have GOOD USE. Because, if you do not use it, then you will never lose weight naturally, EVER.
The question we bet you need answering is, can I lose weight using a treadmill? The answer is YES.
One thing that we are sure of, though, is that you will take great pleasure out of doing so. It will be a rare time if any, that you make up an excuse not to work out.
Who Is This The 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill Is For?
As a matter of fact, this 3G Cardio treadmill covers everyone. From a novice right the way through to the runner with more experience. Due in part, to the fact it will have a 12 MPH top speed. And the Pro runner also has an incline of 15% which by anyone’s thinking, is fantastic. It is really useful too for the distance runner who wants to train in the comfort of their own home.
It will save the time of having to go out for your run. And for example here, if you suddenly remember something you quickly must do. Then you just step on the treadmill and do it. Obviously, this is something that you cannot do on a run. Especially one that takes you a distance from your home.
Let Us Clear Up A Few Myths About The 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill
- The biggest myth about the treadmill is that they are for show. They do not actually work.
- The treadmill uses way too much electricity.
- The treadmill is bad for your knee joints.
I bet you may have heard 1 or more of these, right?
Now, Some Truths About The 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill
- To answer the first myth my answer is this. When you do any activity or exercise that will raise your heartbeat to above 140 beats per minute. Then, this is when your body enters what you call the “Fat burning mode”. So, of course, this myth is wrong. As with constant running, your heart rate will definitely rise to 140+ beats per minute.
- As for the electricity myth, well, think about this. You will mainly use the treadmill in the dark and cold winter months, right? So, as much as you might fear using it too much for fear of it raising your electricity bill. Just be aware of the next TRUE point. The extra power that it does use turns into heat from the treadmill itself. This happens to warm the rooms up somewhat. Hence, lowering your heating bill. So, as a matter of fact, what you will pay more for in electricity you save on heating. So, really, you will not be paying extra at all.
- And finally, the third myth. This is an important point, were it true. But, IT IS NOT. Now, I do not know how good or bad the treadmills of 10 years ago were. But like many other treadmills, this has underfoot cushioning. It will absorb some of the impacts of the running action. As a result, there is LESS stress on the knee joints than if you were out road running.
- Road running has a greater impact on the knee joints. This is because of the lack of absorption of the tarmac or whatever path you choose to run on. Sure running outdoors is great. Mainly for fresh air and the scenery, BUT, how much fun will it be when you WILL eventually suffer from damaged joints and cartilages. By using a treadmill, you are-
- Lessening the impact on your knee joints.
- You will be using a great piece of cardio equipment that people widely use in the gym.
- Cardio equipment has a use in any gym of at least 2:1 against the use of free weights. That’s double.
The 3G Cardio Pro Runner Dimensions
Although, when you read about it, you may be let off for thinking this treadmill is large. But, fear not, as it has a secret weapon. THAT IS RIGHT, and it has the fact that it is folding. Therefore, as it folding, that is a great space saving feature we are sure you will agree. So, maybe you should consider this treadmill when reading this review.
When You Do Not Fold It
- Including the running Surface – 20.5 x 58 inches.
- Height – 58.5 inches.
- Length – 74 inches.
- Width – 35 inches.
- Maximum User Weight – 350 lbs.
That is only the operating size, and of course, it is not this large when you fold it.
The Computer Console Of The 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill
- On the other hand, the treadmill has 49 built-in programs.
- It has five adjusting inclines.
- 5 Adjustable speed settings.
- It has 5 Hill climb programs.
- 5 Hill Incline options.
- It has 5 Peak incline settings.
- 5 Peak speeds.
- Calories burned all shown.
- Heart rate monitor is available if you want it.
Pros of the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill
The good points of this treadmill are as follows –
- Of course, the computer display on the 3G Cardio pro runner treadmill gives you plenty of choices. So, it is good for a great workout.
- The hill, peak, incline and speed options for the “Ramp” are many too.
- Therefore, it is superb how there are five different intensity levels to each.
- There are two heart rate programs.
- It has three fitness programs.
- Ortho flex suspension.
- Big 3.0 hp motor.
- Most of all. The greatest thing for us is that the 3G Cardio is a treadmill is a folding treadmill too. It will give you space.
Some Cons Of The 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill
- Most noteworthy. 1 of the 2 cons is the fact that there is n0where to connect your iPod or MP3 player.
- It does not have any speakers or a port for them.
- Therefore, should you not expect this on a treadmill in this price range?
- Furthermore and relevant, there is no chest strap heart monitor with this treadmill. There should be.
But, on the whole, the machine is super.
Warranty On The 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill
- Frame: Lifetime guarantee.
- Parts: 5 years cover.
- Labour: 1-year guarantee
- Motor: Lifetime cover.
Here, You Will Find More Answers.
WHAT IS THE MOST WEIGHT OF A PERSON FOR THIS MACHINE?
As a matter of fact, the maximum weight of the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill is. Well it is a pretty high 350 lbs
ARE THE LARGER PIECES OF IT IN BOXES SO YOU CAN MOVE IT WITH NO PROBLEMS?
Yes, for that, they go in their box. The biggest piece is the running part which will need two fully-grown adults to carry it. So, start to lose weight naturally by USING IT.
WHAT IS THE SIZE OF THE RUNNING AREA ON THE 3G CARDIO PRO RUNNER TREADMILL?
The area is 20.5 inches x 58 inches.
- The warranty is long.
- The workout options are many.
- The quality of the treadmill is there.
Really, what more do you need?
Therefore, No worries in our mind of the of the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill WILL BE SUPER. You will get to your weight loss goals a lot faster using it. It has, by the people on Amazon, the best marks possible. So of course, we can only say that this treadmill is for you. Because we base it on everything that we are learning about it.
Last, of all, as a matter of fact, almost all of us if we were honest. Well, we would expect nothing less for the money that we pay for it. So, to finish this article, there is no question at all. Nothing that would say you cannot lose weight using the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill and achieve better health through its use. YOU CAN, AND YOU WILL lose weight and get a lot healthier too.
Go here if you wish to see some more home gym fitness equipment. And also put anything that relates to weight loss below this post.
**WARNING** IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE IT WILL RESULT IN A LOT OF WEIGHT LOSS
Taken From Amazon.com reviews.
Scroll down to the bottom of the Amazon page that the “Check Out The Best Prices Link” takes you too.
As the image above is only a small number of them.
Some Answers To Your Questions You May Have About The 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill
- Does The3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill Have Any Incline Feature?
- Yes, it does. There is a 15% incline on this machine.
- How Does The Deck Fold Up/Down?
- You fold the deck up or down manually.
- How Much Power Does The 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill Need?
- 15 amp is perfect for it.
- It Is $90 For Assembly, This Is Too Expensive Isn’t It?
- Well, you can assemble it on your own. Although it is a little heavy, you can do it though.
- Do I Need The Extra 5yrs Warranty?
- In short, no you do not. A third party will sell you the extension. The 3G cardio’s warranty is great as it is.