In this post, I am going to show you 5 of the best exercise bikes. Because sometimes, we all need a hand in choosing some of the best exercise equipment for a home. We may have seen something in which we have an interest? Maybe we like the look of it but don’t know enough about it to make a decision.
Updated on the 12th/04/2019
Yes, you wish you would know a little more first about the best spin bike. Some more so that you could buy it with confidence. Well, please, don’t worry, because if it is a fitness bike you’re after, then you will need to look no further than this post. Every question about each of these 5 best exercise bikes will have an answer.
Before I Delve Any Deeper, Take Note
However, before I delve into this post any further, please allow me to offer a word of advice if you are not going to have the spinner permanently out, so it can be in use whenever. Then be sure to buy a stationary cycle that will store away, because I see so many people going wrong with this.
They buy the best spinner that they can afford. It can have all of the features they may want. It can also be very visually appealing. However, what the person doesn’t take into account is its ability to have the workout machine out of the way, somewhere discreet.
In No Particular Order
Schwinn Airdyne AD6 Exercise Bike
Pros Of The Schwinn Airdyne AD6
- It is a very compact design. The cycle fits nicely out of the way in the corner of your room.
- It has a big fan, thus giving that extra sensation of real riding with the wind all around you, superb.
- Takes under an hour to assemble.
- The cycle has infinite wind resistance (the harder you pedal, the more resistance there is).
- When you compare it to other exercise bikes, the fan is pretty quiet.
- The onboard fan blows cold air, so it makes you feel a lot more comfortable.
- Has six automatic program workout metrics to try.
- The bike has a convenient water bottle holder.
- Has 4 “feet” for that extra stability
- The exercise bike feels very sturdy.
- It is on wheels for effortless storage.
- It is easy to set up and “ride.”
- The fitness equipment has a superb warranty of 15 years on the frame — also, two years on all electronics, three years on parts, six months of labor.
- Dual motion (Works arms and legs)
- The exercise bike has a 300 pounds weight capacity.
- Although, there is extra padding on the seat to avoid the horrible saddle-sore.
- There are straps on the self-balancing peddles for total motion control.
- RPM gauge (How many times the pedals will turn in a minute). That is perfect for HIIT (High-intensity interval training).
Cons Of The Schwinn Airdyne AD6
- However, it is quite hard to move around on a floor that has a carpet.
- The LCD console/Panel is not backlit.
- The apparatus has a 300 lbs (pounds) weight limit. Which may or may not be right?
- Reports mention that it is not suitable for anyone under 5 feet 4 inches.
- If you want to use the heart rate monitor you need the strap, it is available separately.
- Batteries for the actual computer on the spinner are not in with the kit.
The Best Exercise Bikes For The Money
You will want one of the 5 best exercises bikes for the money. And as I am saying to you, as is often the case, you don’t know where to start. Well allow me first to suggest them, and secondly, to lead you to a full review of it. There will also be several customer reviews on the spinner as well. And come on, as I am sure you are aware, there is no more valuable information that a real customer review is there?
Exerpeutic 900 XL Spinner
Pros Of The Exerpeutic 900 XL Exercise Bike
- Product Dimensions: 22 inches width, 34 inches height and 54 inches dimension. It is without a doubt, compact enough?
- However, its weight is only: 63 pound
- Warranty: I year with the limit
- Weight capacity 300 pound
- Eight magnetic tension control system
- Also, there is a 5’3”-6’6” user height
- A large, backrest with cushion
- LCD computer screen
- Transportation wheels
- Step-Through Design as the unique feature
- Enhanced leg stabilizers to check movements
- Large pedals including straps to prevent any slippage
- Easy to store
- Batteries included
- Dumbbells, Laptop, mobile phone are not with it
Cons Of The Exerpeutic 900 XL Exercise Bike
- There is no space for keeping your laptop if you had to do some emergency work on it. Because, while you exercise, you need to keep it on your lap.
- It is difficult to focus on work while working out, as exercising will need a lot of attention.
The 5 Best Spin Cycles
Now, in choosing one of the 5 best exercise bikes to buy. You will need to work out the features that you want to have.
They nearly all have –
#3 Of The 5 Best Workout Machines
Exerpeutic LX7 Training Cycle
Pros Of The Exerpeutic LX7 Training Cycle
- Can take user weight of 300 pounds
- Ideal for users with height 5’2” to 6’2”
- Heart pulse sensors and computer monitoring
- Emergency brake
- Stand up pedaling facility
- Cozy design
- User-friendly price
Cons Of The Exerpeutic LX7 Training Cycle
- Although it is excellent, some will say the seat is hard. You can solve that with some foamy seat covers.
However, the more you pay, then, the more features one of these 5 best exercise bikes
will include. Because it is unlikely that you will have any of the following things on a less expensive bike.
- More pre-set programs
- A larger flywheel for the smoother riding experience
- Pulse monitors or a heart rate chest strap
- The maximum user weight. That can GENERALLY be s sign of the build quality of the bike. The higher it is, tends to mean the better it is. Again, GENERALLY.
Now, that may seem like “What’s the fuss about, there aren’t that many more features on a more expensive bike, so why bother?”
#4 Of The 5 Best Workout Equipment
The Marcy ME-709 Spin Bike
Pros Of The Marcy ME-709 Bike
- It has an easy to read display that is in a perfect position to avoid strain in the neck.
- It displays enough information to keep track of training records.
- The backrest is comfortable, with armrests in the perfect position.
- The bike is almost silent during training.
- And, the action on the bike is smooth too.
- You can place the Marcy ME-709 bike on the armrest bar or like a regular bike, and you have a choice. Overall, The exercise bike is great. There is no question at all that it will help you with your weight loss journey.
- A recumbent bike with eight different levels of preset resistance.
- You can adjust the action while you are training. Whereby, you get the correct level of resistance with a knob which is very easy to turn.
- It has counterbalanced pedals and has foot straps that are adjustable for ease.
- It’s pretty small at 55.5”x25”x37.5” (WxHxD) and weighs a just 66 lbs or 30 kgs
Cons Of The Marcy ME-709 Bike
- That said, the adjustable bottom bar is difficult to move for shorter people.
- The foot straps could be wider to accept training shoes.
- For the none savvy computer person, the set up of the training module can be a bit difficult; there needs to be a more explicit manual in place for non-savvy computer folk.
- Some people may find the seat a bit hard, pending their preferences.
Of course, that may well be true, concerning the number of extra features. However, depending on how frequently you are going to use the spin cycle. Well, you may find that they will be of great benefit to you.
#5 Of The 5 Best Spinner Machines
The Goplus Exercise Workout Cycle
Pros Of The Goplus Exercise Bike
- There are five levels of seat height for people of various sizes. (37.5″ – 41.5″)
- It is great for a leg workout. It can certainly help to improve circulation and spine health as well.
- You will have a superb cardio workout. That is your breathing control and hence, your overall fitness.
- It is very cheap.
- Moreover, it is easy to store away because of it being small.
- Easy to assemble. Lots of people report how happy they are with this.
- Distance, time and pedometer and the rest
- Peddle straps for having your feet stay in the same place.
- It will give the newer rider, or rider who has less experience, with good enough resistance for an effective workout.
- It is very quiet which you do not expect a bike at this price to be.
- The bike “sleeps” while not in use (powers down)
Cons Of The Goplus Exercise Bike
- The most weight the bike can have on it is not very heavy. It is only 220 pounds.
- Although it is super quality, it may not compare to some of the more expensive exercise bikes. However, that is, of course, what you should expect.
Now please, with the bikes in the lower price range do not expect the additional features. Remember this – With one of these 5 best exercise bikes, you only get what you pay for, unfortunately.