There are a lot of choices, foods we can snack on to bridge the gap between meals, without it being bad for your health. Lose a lot of weight by eating the right kinds of food.
For example, in the morning between say, 10-11 am. Instead of munching on a packet of crisps or a chocolate bar, munch on a pack of nuts or an apple.
- Don’t eat foods that are high in calories, such as chips/Crisps. They will only add a little more to your waist. And should not be a part of any healthy weight loss diet.
People often ask “How do I bridge the gap?” And all I say is this. “You’ve got to eat the right foods; It’s that simple.” There is entirely no point in going on with your day, eating healthily. When you then ruin it all by snacking on what is just junk food.
These Will Help To Bridge The Gap
2. Eat nuts (which I have previously alluded to). Or even seeds (Flax, sesame and the like of.) Or if you are going to have to have a sandwich to bridge the gap. Then, help yourself to lose weight naturally by having wholemeal bread.
3. If it is cheese you want, then have cottage cheese instead as this is all right. And far better for you than the fat cheese that most of us eat.
Here is a simple yet top tip for you.
4. When you’re out doing your weekly shop, and you’re on a diet to lose a lot of weight. (Assuming that is that you do a weekly shop if not, do it anyway.)
Buy 14 snacks 2 for each day
And always go shopping after you have eaten so you don’t fill your trolley with junk, as you will be less tempted to envisage hunger on account of being full because of what you just ate.
Then, you add a thumbnail size (at least) piece of ginger in there as well. It will not only give it an extra taste boost, but it is also useful for your circulation as I am saying.
It will very much enhance the flavor of any drink. And when you do it, you’ll be able to decide if you wish to put more or less next time.
Vitamins And Minerals Are Better Absorbed
5. Ginger serves to improve one’s circulation. Therefore the vitamins and minerals which travel through your body via the blood. They will be in a much better form of delivery.
Please be aware that juicing is the healthiest and indeed the best way to get your bodies required vitamins and minerals.
It negates (removes) the need for paying any extra for supplements.
YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT – FACT You will never lose a lot of weight if you overeat. The more regularly you eat a lot, the larger your stomach becomes. That then means you need more food to fill it before you get the feeling of being full.
RESULT = WEIGHT GAIN.
The solution is simple. Cut down on your portion sizes. Master that, and it is a lot of the battle already won.
Remember, You Are What You Eat
6. Just listen to the basic idea of weight loss. “You are what you eat.” I cannot say enough how important this fact is. So be under no illusion that when you take on the attitude of ” I’ve eaten healthy all week I will be all right if I just munch this chocolate bar or packet of crisps.” It doesn’t work like that,
You will end up back at square one.
You should do a consistently healthy diet when you set off on this journey. And then all of the rest will take care of itself if no you do not eat any rubbish.
7. In an ideal world, we should not snack at all. But it is very unrealistic to assume that we have to wait until meal times. However, eating the right foods and the correct amounts and at the right time would mean we would not feel the need to bridge the gap. Believe it or not, this is true.
8. It is all about an eating routine. Once you have one of these in place then after a while your body will adapt. That will then put you in the driving seat of the correct mealtimes for YOU.
So unless you are doing some form of exercise or activity, you will not be able to suffer from the hunger pains. And at random times. As I am saying, it is all about routine. Master this then you are well on your way to controlling your diet. Which in turn will lead you to be a success at your weight loss attempt?
Bridge The Gap And Take This Advice
It is so so important you take this advice, and also this top tip on board. It is this, so please listen. You can do all of the exercises you wish, and sure you may see a result of sorts, but unless you look at your dietary problem, you will only see, at a maximum, half of the results. So fix it first and foremost then follow it with your chosen exercise/activity.
Do you know the saying “Rome wasn’t up in a day”? Well, it is very apt here. As being able to bridge the gap is something that will continue to occur outside of your training. And it has a direct impact on your overall health and results. FOR CERTAIN
Here is some American home health equipment on which you can read?
When you start behaving in this way sooner rather than later, it will become learned. Your BAD habits will rapidly fade into the past, and you will ultimately stand yourself in the best position to forge ahead with your weight loss mission. All that you must do is to bridge the gap between your mealtimes.
So if you will, quit your snacking on crap and replace the junk with some fantastic healthy foodstuffs instead. You will be doing yourself no favors and will not be able to bridge the gap well like this.
You see, once you have got your diet under control. All that you need to have is the other half of the equation. Then your weight loss attempt will be a success. I am of course talking about the exercise.
Go to this link “Home gym fitness equipment” to see some hand-picked items which will rocket you to success with your weight loss mission.
Please leave any comments or questions below, and I’ll reply within 24 hours