Price £799.00 Free UK Delivery
The DKN XC-160i review will take you through every pro and con of this piece of apparatus listing all of its key features and therefore ensure you are able to make an informed decision before purchasing this product.
As I say in other reviews, I have trawled the internet far and wide condensing all that I have come across to compile this review.
You will need to look no further as this review on the exercise bike will be very detailed, and will focus your mind on that very important question “To buy or not to buy?”. One thing I do feel I must tell you. Purchasing a piece of exercise equipment will be a necessity if indeed you wish to naturally lose the weight you are seeking and also get much healthier in the process.
Best Place To Buy – Amazon
With the DKN XC-160i providing the user with an excellent cardiovascular workout (cardio) it can be said that it targets every able -bodied person who is wishing to improve their fitness.
It is aimed at people who are in the earliest stages of beginning their fitness journeys to those of us who are further along on the journey in their quest to attain health.
- A heavy 20 kg flywheel making it very sturdy indeed
- 4 user profiles
- 12 programmes
- Heart rate measurement (pulse grip sensors)
- Articulating foot pedals
- Transport wheels
- Weight 86 kg (190 lbs)
- Compatible digital apps DKN – Motion, DKN iworld (Android and OS)
- Maximum user weight 150 kg (330 lbs)
- Console feedback – Calories, speed, distance, time, RPM, Watts and heart rate
- Console display – Multifunctional LCD display
- Warranty – 2 years parts and labour
- Certification – CE/EN 957 class SA
- Product dimensions L 188 cm (74″) W 68 cm (26.8″) H 186 cm (73.2″)
- This piece of apparatus has a brilliant display console so you can tell exactly how you are performing, all of the time
- Everyone has a different riding technique so it really is good that the pedals are articulated to allow for this
- It has wheels attached making it very easy to move to its desired location
- It is Bluetooth which is perfect for optimal training
- A great system for allowing four different users to personalise their workout
- Pre-programmed profiles set from beginner to advanced so no going through all the levels trying to find the best one
- Makes allowances for height, weight, age and gender which is brilliant as “one size fits all” doesn’t apply
- This then allows the calories burned reader to be very accurate (A system you wouldn’t get on a cheaper model)
- Watch your workout data live as it’s happening on the console
- On account of the front heavy flywheel the Q factor is very low (closeness of the pedals) making it a natural use
- It is ergonomically and biomechanically designed for a natural ride/run
- With this being a new trainer it is too early for anyone to leave any negative reviews as yet so I shall post as and if/When any arrive.
My Final verdict
As I refer/revert to the pros and everything I have read about this bike it really is worth the money for the features it has with it. We were especially impressed with the ability to enter your specifics to really personalise your workout.
It has become very common on more expensive pieces of kit but less so on the less expensive.
Especially not one that appears to represent the calories burned so accurately which I guess, putting fitness aside for a minute, is what every person in the world who is training for the purpose of weight loss needs to read.
As I say on-site, health incorporates fitness, but a larger than wanted amount of people overlook the health aspect and concentrate only on the weight loss, which, if the site is to be interpreted properly, then they shouldn’t.
There to me is no doubt that the DKN XC 160i will prove to be great for exercise as it comes from an extremely reputable manufacturer. So what is it to be?? Health or fitness? This appears to cater for both.
**WARNING** CONTINUED USE WILL RESULT IN CONSIDERABLE WEIGHT LOSS