Well, here, we are going to tell you our honest opinion in this Exerpeutic TF1000 treadmill review.
May we be quite clear from the very start. It is a quick walker and not a running treadmill.
Do not let that scare you away without checking it out first.
Go ahead and read on to learn some more about it and find out if it would suit your needs.
Welcome To The Exerpeutic TF1000 Treadmill Review
One thing that we must say quickly. This treadmill’s aim is for those of us who are on a tight budget. But are willing to spend some money on getting a piece of exercise equipment.
I know what it is like having to watch every penny you spend very carefully. But, I very much doubt that the Exerpeutic TF1000 treadmill will let you down at all. It has top quality parts and is very quiet and last a long time too.
For those of us who do a lot of the more adventurous types of walking (Trail, hiking, and such like.) There is also the option to use the incline feature — that will which accounts for the hilly terrain that you are usually encountering. So I would be right in thinking this to mean it is suitable for experienced as well as novice walkers.
It is an excellent price for the price of the treadmill too. It works out cheaper than a lot of gym membership costs.
And if time is an issue, or if for other reasons you do not wish to use a gym. Then you can safely and comfortably do your workout/exercise within a cozy place, that is your house or flat.
Pros And Cons Of The Exerpeutic TF1000 Treadmill
- It holds a user weight higher than the average treadmill. Of up to 400 pounds.
- It is quite a reliable warranty for the price of the treadmill — five years on the frame and motor and 90 days on parts and labor.
- It gives off a shallow level of noise. So there will be no disturbance for the neighbors or even in the house.
- It is incredibly simple to use
- The machine folds away and is on wheels when folded. That is ideal for storing.
- Grip the handlebars to get an accurate pulse reading.
- The computer console shows distance, time, calories burned, and speed. Which again for the price of the treadmill is excellent.
- You can change the speed
- And in small amounts up to a very respectable four miles per hour.
- There was only one complaint. That with specific models, the belt could slide around a little. And as such, would need some minor adjusting to set it to your preference. Other than this, there is nothing to report.
My thoughts are
to give the Exerpeutic TF1000 treadmill review our honest opinion; We see NO reason in which not to get the treadmill.
It is excellent quality and will last you a long time.
If you are after a piece of equipment to help you to be healthy, then you need not look any further than this treadmill.
A considerable user weight means it will be there for a hefty person and the computer display and heart rate checker take records of all that is you need to know!
**WARNING** IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE IT THEN YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT
It is my choice for a well made affordable treadmill, and I hope this review helps you decide for yourself whether this one is for you too!
You see, once you have got your diet under control all that you need to have is the other half of the puzzle for your weight loss attempt to be a success. I am, of course, referring to the exercise.
Go to this link, “Home gym fitness equipment.” There you will see some hand-picked items which will boost you to success with your weight loss mission.
I hope that you find this Exerpeutic treadmill review very helpful. And I wish you good luck.
Please put any comments or questions below, and I’ll reply within 24 hours.