This is one of the many First Degree Fitness rower reviews that you will see. Afterward, when you have read it all, you will be able to make your choice much easier. And, unlike some of the other reviews, I shall write down all of its pros and cons as well. So, therefore, you will have every piece of info’ that there is on it.
Firstly, I’ll Introduce You To One Of These First Degree Fitness Rower Reviews
First Degree Fitness is pretty much new in the big world of fitness. However, they are quickly becoming a major player in it. This is thanks to the great machines. Not least the First Degree Fitness rowing machine. Yes, the indoor rower is one of their best items that they will do for you.
The Pros Of The First Degree Fitness Rower
- It is so easy to look after. Why? This is because unlike a lot of expensive top of the range rowing machines. It uses a belt drive. This may not mean that much to you. But, by the time that you have read this next sentence, it will all make sense. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO OIL THE CHAIN, EVER. This is a great big bonus, I am sure that you would agree?
- It will give you a big 20 levels of resistance. This will give you different kinds of workout. What do I mean by this? Well, I mean this. If you want a more gentle workout, you can on one hand. But on the other hand, if you want to do a hard workout, then you can also do this. Moreover, you simply turn a dial for low to high, it is that easy.
- Moreover, I am saying, the different kinds of workout intensity that you can do will be great for weight loss.
- It will not only be good for weight loss, it will also be good for improving your fitness.
More Pros Of First Degree Fitness Rower
- All of these First Degree Fitness Rower reviews will say something pretty much the same. And that is this.
- You cannot see the track that the seat will slide along. This is much better for the look of the indoor rowing machine.
- Most people who will buy the first Degree Fitness Rower. They shout out loud about the great change in the difficulty level.
- The water tank has 2-3 years cover with it. Good, yes?
- However, the warranty on the frame will change according to the model you buy. It is anywhere between 5-10 years. This too is a very good warranty.
- The rowing machine is very comfortable indeed. They have gone a long way to ensure this.
- As much as you wish that the weight would just go. Using a First Degree Fitness rower will get you the weight loss that you want. Just use it and watch it go.
- The track that you cannot see, the one that the seat slides along. It is so that you cannot cause any injury to yourself. For example, trapping your fingers in there. Ouch!
There Are Many Pros, But What About The Cons?
Here are some cons that I will say in one of these First Degree Fitness rower reviews.
- Well, there are none to mention. Well, just one as a matter of fact. Although the belt drive is a great different option. It can occasionally need adjusting. As a matter of fact, the instructions are in the manual.
To Sum Things Up In One Of These First Degree Fitness Rower Reviews
I will read many reviews before I say what I have to. And I will say this. Although the First Degree Fitness rower is expensive. It looks to be a great choice. After I read everything there is only one con. And even that is not a big problem, as you will not need to call anyone out. No, just follow the instructions in the manual of the rowing machine and do it yourself.
The size is as follows: 84 inches in length x 22 inches in width x 23 inches in height
Resistance Monitor: Computer
Weight Capacity:330 LBS