In one of these First Degree Fitness Rowers, we will discuss the pros and cons of it. But, what we will say is this. If you are looking for a high-quality and well-designed piece of fitness equipment. That can offer a versatile total body workout, then you have come to the right page. Featuring indoor water rowers. The First Degree Fitness Rowers, in particular, the Newport AR. Is workout equipment like no other. It has a design for recreational rowing enthusiasts. For all levels of fitness, this fluid rower will give you low impact and flowing movements at a reasonable price.
The Newport AR introduces an exclusive combination of variable water resistance, striking metal frame, and highly developed session feedback. This model, by First Degree Fitness, is a very long lasting ride. And it copies just what it is like to row outdoors. It helps you to do a full stroke easily. Plus it offers the enjoyable sound and pleasing sight of splashing water. As is with all of these First Degree Fitness Rowers.The ones with fluid that is.
Delivering a lot of rowing resistance levels, Newport AR will surely help you to push yourself. While getting the sound, sight, and feel of the real on-water rowing.
Pros of First Degree Fitness Fluid Rower – Newport AR
- Long warranty: This unique model has a competitive warranty of up to 10 years on the row
- Ergonomic handle: Throughout the rowing, the grip is comfortable which would reduce strain on the wrists, arm, and the hands.
- Fluid technology: User can adjust water from the inner tank to the outer to alter resistance profile on the whole.
- Solid construction: The machine is from solid American ash. This Ash blends with the metal fixtures which make the fluid rower last for the lifetime.
- Tidy Away and move: These First Degree Fitness Rowers are a lightweight product that you can easily move around. In fact, it is quite easy to set-up with a trouble-free tilt frame.
- Multi-functional monitor: The monitor tracks fitness a lot of data. Such as distance, heart rate, time, watts, calories you use, strokes, and interval training.
- The size of the Rower is 38 inches long x 22 inches wide x 22 inches tall. A nice size.
Some More Pros of These First Degree Fitness Rowers – Newport AR
- It provides a long lasting belt drive.
- For a comfortable rowing experience, it offers a padded seat.
- It presents well-functioning footrests that make your feet adjustable to them.
- Well designed with dual caster wheels to enable rower machine to move around easily.
- It allows users to analyze workout data and race other rowers with its own computer programs.
The Cons of These First Degree Fitness Rowers – Newport AR
- Due to the ridge at the center, you might feel uncomfortable in sitting after doing some time working out.
- Tall users more than 6 ft 6 in. might face problems while fitting on the rower.
- The performance monitor requires proficient smart connectivity.
- First Degree Fitness Rowers are the ultimate fluid rower workouts machines. In this competitive market, there are a good number of exercise machines with such as the treadmills, exercise bikes, and weight lifting machines.
- Obviously, this can help you to meet your fitness goals. But the sort of workouts the Newport AR offers is totally better! If you are a fitness lover and want some lifestyle changes, then you must go for this rower model.
- The beginners, who have never done a workout before, can enjoy this machine with little difficulty. So, why wait? Go and purchase this fitness model today!
Overall score – 9
Resistance – WATER
Monitor – DATA DISPLAY
Keep It Upright? – YES
Programs – YES
Takes A Weight – Of UP TO 330 LBS
Can You Store It In An Upright Position Without Losing Water?
Yes, it can. The water holder has a seal.
Where Do You But Thet Optional Heart Rate Monitor From For The Rower?
Simple, you contact their very helpful customer service who will refer you to a local outlet for it.
Does It Make A Lot Of Sound When You Are Using It?
It is not super quiet, although the only sound that you will hear is the sound of the water. Just like real rowing.
Are The First Degree Fitness Rowers New Port AR ready to use?
The rowing machine does not take a lot of putting together as it is 95% complete.
Is The Rower From The USA?
No, it is from Taiwan, although this is a great machine.
Do You Need A Floor Mat For A Laminate Wooden Floor?
We are not sure if the Rower will scratch it. BUT it will definitely slide around.