These good fats and bad fats are confusing to most people. And bad fats are, amongst other factors, more or less responsible for us piling on the pounds.
You should carefully watch these when doing your chosen diet. There are of course many foods that contain this kind of fat. But you should not confuse it with good fats. (Unsaturated fats)
A List Of Good Fats And Bad Fats
Following is a list of foods that you should either avoid or watch how much you eat:
1) Ordinary (High fat) Beef
2) Lard (in cooking)
4) Sausages (In general)
5) Cheese (most)
6) Full- fat milk ( Always go for semi or thoroughly skimmed. It may not be as rich in flavor, but just as I did, You will soon get to like it.
7) Also, crackling or another skin such as that found on chickens is profoundly wrong for your weight and hence diet.
8) All fried foods (Unless they cook them in healthy oils like Fry lite and such like)
9) Chocolate and snack bars in general. These are high in trans-fats which are another no-no for anyone who is trying to lose weight.
10) Some cooked food (Read the label) is high in something called trans-fats. These are a particular kind of fat that should we should not eat at all costs. DEFINITELY.
11) Biscuits and crackers are very high in trans-fats.
12) Coffee is as most people will not be aware of another top source of this fat.
13) Most cakes and pies too are another form of food that is high in trans-fats. Ever heard the saying ” Who ate all the pies” When someone is referring to a more significant person.
1) We need to keep our eyes open at all times on the fats that we readily ingest. Unsaturated and mono-unsaturated fats are the good fats for us humans. Although as in with the full kind of fats, they should you should eat them in moderation.
These are in the oils sunflower and olive. Olive oil is of nearly three -quarters of this fat so is very healthy indeed. Mono-unsaturated fat is by far though the fats that we should choose to ingest.
2) Nuts and seeds will be great food. They are perfect for mono-unsaturated fat.
3) Fish contains healthy fats. Also and they are also rich in the omega 3 and six oils which the body requires. These can are in particular the salmon and mackerel.
Please read this article for some fantastic foods to help you to lose that stubborn weight. Allbran
These are the some of the foodstuffs that contain the good fats and bad fats. And remember to replace your cooking oils with one or more of the those. That is crucial to avoid taking on any of the unhealthy fats. Better yet you should invest in some none -stick saucepans to prevent their use entirely.
Good fats are beneficial towards you and your diets as they aid the meals in taking longer to digest thus leaving you feeling fuller for a lot longer and decreasing that dreaded feeling of hunger that we all so often get.
Reduce The Chance Of Heart Disease
Another good member of the team is polyunsaturated fat. That is because it can help to reduce the risk of heart disease, arthritis, cancer. And is even useful for lowering your cholesterol? That can only be fantastic when undergoing a healthy diet plan. This polyunsaturated does just that because it is in foods such as:
Whole grain wheat
Your low -fat spreads
And Olive and Sunflower oils.
Therefore, please learn the difference between them. That is very important, as not all fat is bad. As I say, your body needs some fat. Just be sure to have some of the good fats.
You see, once you have got your diet under control. All that you need to have is the other half of the equation. This way your weight loss attempt to be a success. What am I talking about The exercise of course?