Thinking about a quick way to lose weight, and also wanting to better your overall fitness, flexibility, and stamina. And without using up a lot of floor space? Then you should read on. We will leave nothing out. These Marcy recumbent exercise bikes should be the one bit of fitness equipment you must think about owning.
Well now, to begin with, this exercise bike will offer you eight levels of resistance. Also, it is in a super seating position too. It has a steel frame with a painted finish in two colors. And a step-through frame design so that you can get on and off it with ease.
- 1 It Has A Fully Functional Computer
- 2 The Stat’s Of These Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bikes
- 3 About The Manufacturer Of These Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bikes
- 4 What Are The Pros And Cons Of The Exercise Bike
- 5 Our Final Thoughts On These Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bikes
It Has A Fully Functional Computer
Computer display has distance, calories that you use, time, and speed. And it has a good foam seat. Marcy covers the handlebars with a foam. The pedals are heavy and have a counterbalance. With an adjustable strap. Plus there are wheels for easy transport.
With Marcy recumbent exercise bikes, you will get the same type of features that you get on more costly ones. These Marcy recumbent exercise bikes are a compact design so that they will easily fit into the smallest of spaces.
Shape, tone and strengthen up yourself, while you increase your bodies ability to stay with the exercise. That is all when you are burning calories and shedding extra weight.
The Stat’s Of These Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bikes
It takes A Weight Of Upto: 300 lbs.
Size: 55.5L x 25W x 37.5H inches
Includes a 2-year limited cover.
About The Manufacturer Of These Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bikes
IMPEX Fitness was born in 1980. And Impex Fitness is the master in today’s health equipment manufacturing. They have got a lot in the home fitness industry, with stylish items and equipment. That will attract the whole family and offers a complete workout experience.
Impex has some brands which include Marcy, Competitor, Hers, Easy Outdoor and Gym Dandy for children. Your family’s health is their highest reason for doing the best fitness equipment available to you.
Featuring Adjustable Resistance
Marcy recumbent exercise bikes allow you to exercise quietly so that your workout is right for you and the people around you.
Workout Metrics Of These Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bikes
Additionally, there it is easy to read the screen on the computer. It will show you the speed, distance, time and calories that you use. Which in the end allows you to reach your workout goals and plan out your routine.
Looking at information during your workout will always play an essential role in any session that you do.
Comfortable Seat On These Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bikes
Another reason the bike is excellent is that there is a seat that has good padding. For sure, it is on most of the Marcy recumbent exercise bikes. It provides support while working off those extra calories. It also helps you so that your mind does not go on to something else apart from your exercise. That is one reason that we like the exercise bike.
The Pedals On These Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bikes
Moreover, as well as this, the pedals have counterbalancing. That will mean that they will always return to a position that is ready for your feet. These are also on most Marcy recumbent exercise bikes.
With foot straps that keep your feet in the right position, and thus, avoid slipping. That is a significant cause of many injuries when using these exercising cycles.
What Are The Pros And Cons Of The Exercise Bike
There are a few pros to buying this excellent exercise bike. However, there are several cons to purchasing one as well. The list below will tell you all about them.
- It is a recumbent exercise bike with eight levels of pre-designed resistance.
- There is also an easy-to-set adjuster for multiple fitness levels too.
- Large console display tracks speed, distance, time, and calories.
- The pedals have a counterbalancing system on them with adjustable foot straps.
- As well as all of the above, it has transport wheels, for easy moving.
- Measures 55.5″ x 25″ x 37.5″ (W x H x D) and weighs just 66 pounds.
- There is no pulse reader on this exercise bike. And thus, for those of you who want to keep an eye on this, it may be a problem.
- Also, there is nothing to hold your bits. (So that you may put your things in).
- Changing the size is hard.
- Does not have anything to help it be level so that it can go on uneven floors.
- However, if you want a challenging workout, you will find that the resistance does not go up to a hard enough level.
- Although you can sit down and use it, it does not come with a headrest. It MAY be a problem for some?
Our Final Thoughts On These Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bikes
And finally, although there are some cons, well, in our honest opinion so what. You cannot expect everything on these Marcy recumbent exercise bikes, because you do not pay much. The bike is good enough for anyone on a budget. And it will help you to be healthier and lose weight.
**WARNING** IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE THIS, IT WILL RESULT IN CONSIDERABLE WEIGHT LOSS AND AN IMPROVEMENT IN HEALTH
Our conclusion for these Marcy recumbent exercise bikes is if you are on a BUDGET = BUY