Hey, is there some confusion as to whether NordicTrack C 7.5 Elliptical is a good buy for you or not? Don’t worry. You have come to the right page. We shall give you a full review of this NordicTrack. So you get an idea just who this fitness machine is for then?
Moreover, what the features are, and what are the pros and cons of it are as well. And, finally, there will be my opinion to as to whether you can lose weight naturally using it.
Welcome To The NordicTrack C 7.5 Elliptical
But, before we go on, let’s make it clear that this elliptical review is not going to be for or against the NordicTrack C 7.5 Elliptical. It is is a fair and honest one. However, I cannot help myself by quickly saying this.
The elliptical WILL do great things for you, please, read on. (Talk about weight loss and health. It is easily possible with this machine). All that you have to do is BUY IT then USE it to get the proper results.
A Review On The Nordictrack C7.5 Elliptical
NordicTrack, in itself, is an excellent brand for its high-quality gym equipment and exercise machines. Well, it is an entry-level trainer.
It has a design mainly for the people who are okay with necessary workout readouts. It offers a total-body workout with less impact on your knees and great for interval training.
Moreover, it is super for stamina building, weight loss, and of course, cardio training. A fitness machine for users of all levels. Especially those of us wishing to lose the weight that they may have.
What We Like About The NordicTrack C 7.5 Elliptical
In the list below this are some of the pros of the NordicTrack C 7.5 Elliptical.
A Heavy 20 Pound Flywheel
- It has an impressive 20-pound flywheel and is much better than you’d expect at this price point. It also adds stability.
A Good Incline
- Incline changes the slope of the elliptical path. That helps you work out different muscle groups. And in so doing, giving you a better workout overall.
- Along with that, it gives you from 0 to 20-degree power incline. You can change it quickly from the console as you workout.
It Has iFit LIVE
- iFit LIVE connects your elliptical to the internet. From there, you can download new workouts and track your workout history online.
Cool Tablet Holder
- There is a tablet holder above the console. So that you can watch iFit LIVE, your favorite Netflix shows. Or Youtube videos, and more as you work out
There Is A Bright, Backlit Console
- With a scrolling message board, the console is bright and backlit, leading you through the next steps of your workout. It’s easy to read and gives you feedback on your speed, distance, time, pulse, and calories you use up.
It Also Has An iPod Dock
- You can also plug in your iPod and listen to your favorite tunes through the built-in speakers. Thus, adding more fun to your workout!
What We Don’t Like About The NordicTrack C 7.5 Elliptical
Here I am listing some of the elliptical cons.
From all of the complaints that I see, NordicTrack’s support is non-existent. I am sure that for peace of mind, we would all want to be aware of a sound support system. Unfortunately, you may not get it with this.
However, I am aware that some people will not care about this at all. But, I think that it is worth mentioning anyway.
You Need An iFit Subscription
- You don’t need iFit to use this elliptical. But if you want to try it out, you’ll need an online subscription – $99 a year.
Only Dual Color Console
- Although, while the console is bright and backlit, it’s smaller and dual-color – not multi-color. Like many of NordicTrack’s higher-end models.
No Wireless Heart Rate Monitor
- It does have a hand pulse sensor to measure your heart rate. However, you don’t get a wireless heart rate chest strap with this model.
Key Features Of NordicTrack C 7.5 Elliptical
26 Workout Programs
- You can get professional training with 26 automatic workout apps by a certified personal trainer.
- It features 22 digital resistance levels. And all of the silent magnetic resistance (SMR) type. It provides you with a smooth experience when you’re working out.
- It is of sound construction,.It will last and has a top user weight limit of 325 lbs.
- The 5” Backlit display provides an array of workout metrics. Like the distance you are doing, the time that passes, the speed, resistance, pulse, and calories you are using.
- It features 0-20 degrees of a slope to give the flexibility to increase the intensity of your workouts.
NordicTrack has come up with one of the best mid-price range elliptical machines available in the market. That is why I put this review together. You get a lot of features that will help you so much.
Like the 26 workout programs, 22 resistance levels, 20 degrees of incline. Plus much more, all at an affordable price range. And it has an excellent warranty too. For total peace of mind, what more can do you want?
However, Can You Live With The Cons?
There are some cons to it which every machine has. However, the device is worth considering as it strong, functional, will last you a long time. It will stay in good condition during your intense workouts. Overall, it is an excellent purchase for your indoor gym!
In conclusion to this post, the NordicTrack C 7.5 Elliptical Trainer will do the job well of raising your heartbeat. Up to and over 140 beats per minute. That is essential for losing weight because it is at that rate when the body enters its “Fat burning” state.
In other words, you can enjoy a good hard workout while listening to your favorite songs. And all the time, you will be losing your weight.
Try The NordicTrack C 7.5 Elliptical Yourself!
Do you have more questions? Drop a comment below!