Does the NordicTrack GX 4.7 Exercise Bike allow you to work out properly? So, what if you don’t have a lot of space and only a small amount of money to spare. Do you want a good exercise bike? Then this will be the answer.
The Nordic Track GX 4.7 Exercise bike is coming in at an excellent price indeed. May you think it is a lot? Then let us look at the cons first followed by the pros?
The NordicTrack GX 4.7 Exercise Bikes are:
Length: 49.8 inches
Width: 25.4 inches
Height 56.8 inches.
Courtesy of NordicTrack
So why The NordicTrack GX 4.7?
The question is more like, why not? It has everything you want in a bike — comfort, resistance adjusters, safety features, the right size, LCD and much more.
Cons Of The NordicTrack GX 4.7
- As much as I like these NordicTrack exercise bikes, they are quite heavy, 115lbs or 52kg, yet firm.
- Some others have suggested the display on the odd occasion has developed issues with the screen after some use.
- The bike is no longer by NordicTrack, sadly.
- It doesn’t happen a lot, how they pack it can sometimes be inadequate. That is not a big problem, though.
- It will have a plastic cup-holder, this might split. And repairs or replacements can be a bit slow to arrive from the now current people that do the bike.
- They will not ship to the UK.
Pros Of The NordicTrack GX 4.7
- The NordicTrack GX 4.7 is in the recumbent style. It is comfy, can you guess I mean?
- Now, the bike has a Step-through design. So it is easy to get on and off the NordicTrack GX 4.7 exercise bike.
- The bike is quiet while doing the exercise.
- It has a user weight limit of 300 lbs.
- The recumbent style build makes it easy to get on the bike for the exercise.
- And seat has excellent lumbar support for those with back problems.
- Moreover, you can easily adjust the seat to suit your size
- No need to reach for your water bottle elsewhere. Since the bike has a water bottle holder, I know, handy is it not?
- It has an easy to read and use LCD.
- The resistance controls are easy to adjust. They are very responsive too.
- That makes to resistance settings perfect for a great workout.
- Easy to adjust the resistance, making your training more enjoyable.
- It has a cup holder, so taking on drinks is easy.
- It is suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
- The NordicTrack GX 4.7 is very strong and will last you a long time.
- You can train hard on it.
- The seat padding is excellent as well as the backrest.
- Now, the display for the bike is easy to use with a one-touch controls feature.
Final Thinking on the NordicTrack GX 4.7
It is a sturdy bike that can take a beating. The recumbent style of these NordicTrack stationary exercise bikes means that it is effortless to climb on. Which is easy for people with knee, leg, and other body part issue.
They can, therefore, enjoy the training they wish to have. The adjustments for tension is easy to do, which means the exercise is to your liking. The bike has a nice LCD, which is easy to use with the one-touch facility.
The bike has good back and bum support in the shape of padding on the seat and backrest. The cup holder is a useful add-on, Although the construct it in plastic.
The “quiet” ride makes the training better, as you can enjoy your music without the noise of the wheels or fans like other bikes have.
The bike is for all ages and abilities, so, in truth, this bike will suit you.
On the negative side, the bike is no longer by NordicTrack. And it is too bad that it will not ship to the UK. Customer services as you would expect, well, they can be an issue when it comes to repairs or replacements.
Most importantly, these NordicTrack stationary exercise bikes weigh a lot. It comes in at a quite hefty 115 lbs or 52kg. So, it is not the bike you will want to carry upstairs in a hurry.
**WARNING** IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE THIS, IT WILL RESULT IN CONSIDERABLE WEIGHT LOSS AND AN IMPROVEMENT IN HEALTH
Often Asked Questions
Q: Does The Backrest of the seat move together with the seating part?
A: Yes, it moves as one unit.
Q: Is there assembly instructions somewhere else besides the box?
A: Yes, there is a booklet in the box that will have them in there.
Q: Would this bike be too big for a 6-year-old?
A: Simple, yes, the child would not reach the pedals until they were around 9-years old.
Q: Is there somewhere that you can plug in an iPhone?
A: Yes, there is a socket for your iPhone.
Q: What is the weight limit for the user of this bike?
As I say in the post, the weight limit is 300 lbs.