Hello, dear reader, welcome to our reliable reviews. Today, we shall give a review on Proform Cardio’ HIIT Elliptical trainer. This review will provide you with information regarding this how good this fitness machine is or isn’t. And for whom this is for. I will discuss its pros and cons as well.
At last, to ease your buying decision, we will give our final verdict on why you should buy this model.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE ABOVE
To Go To A Page with More On The Nutrisystem
Before we set the ball rolling, let’s make it clear that this review in no way will be for or against the Proform Cardio’ HIIT Elliptical trainer machines. However, though, we will discuss how practical it is when it comes to its ease of use.
Who the Proform Cardio’ HIIT Elliptical trainer is for?
If you want to get fit and healthy and are new to exercising, Proform Cardio’ HIIT Elliptical trainer is surely for you then. It has an adjustable stride length, which means with almost total lack of body impact with the ground it delivers total body workouts without any impact on knees and joints whatsoever.
Hence, it also lets you figure out how you want or like to train. Most importantly, it has a price that is very affordable. So, even if you aren’t 100% committed to the whole fitness thing, this fitness equipment will suffice your fitness goals.
Needless to say that a fit and healthy person can also use it, as it allows the users a better aerobic workout with less perceived effort. Basically, it gives you the opportunity to perform upper body workout and lower body fitness regime, both at the same time.
Pros of Proform Cardio’ HIIT Elliptical trainer
These are some of those pros of the machine.
Extra large Path
- A 10-inch vertical and 5-inch horizontal path will give you more of a feeling of a stair climber than a standard elliptical. And hence, engages extra muscles to make your workout that extra bit challenging. This helps you to burn more calories.
- Taking a quality workout into consideration, this machine has a 28-pound inertia-enhanced flywheel that delivers smooth, steady pedaling motion to deliver a natural stepping that is easy on the joints.
- The Proform Cardio HIIT elliptical trainer is with 32 workouts. Which is in 4 further categories. Namely, Calories, Columns, Intensity and the Peaks. Plus, the console unit is iFit ready. It allows you to sync it with your tablet, connect it to your iFit account, and also gives you the option for custom video trail to train with.
- Taking only 39″L x 29.25″W (99 x 74 cm) of floor space. One of the major advantages of Proform Cardio Hiit Trainer is that it takes half the space than a standard elliptical. This means it is great for apartments, condos and the smaller workout areas. Moreover, weighing approx 180 lbs., it is a stable machine with adjustable, rubberized stabilizers.
24 Resistance Levels
- It has a magnetic, motor-assisted resistance system, 24 different resistance level settings deliver light to demanding workouts that you can adjust by both the console and manually.
Easy Assembling and Maintenance
- The core of the machine together, and hence, assembling is not an issue at all. It can be by the two Allen wrenches that they supply. Moreover, the internal system has good lubrication too. Which means only dusting and checking bolts from time to time is the only maintenance that you will need to do
Cons of Proform Cardio’ HIIT Elliptical trainer
Inaccurate Pulse Sensor
- Although a relatively expensive machine. The pulse sensor is generally not accurate when compared to the chest strap monitor.
- Though it is good that the machine has two-speed cooling fans. They do make a little noise that can be at times annoying for someone.
- Since pedals don’t have any suspension integration. This hybrid elliptical may not be the best choice for those who are recovering from knee or ankle injuries.
Key Features of Proform Cardio’ HIIT Elliptical trainer
- It has wheels for the easy handling and moving of the machine.
- Maximum user weight: 350 lbs.
- Ergonomic mobile handlebars
- Fixed grips with pulse sensors
- Excellent amenities included, such as sound system, cooling fan, tablet shelf, and bottle holder
- HR chest strap compatible
Our Final Verdict of Proform Cardio’ HIIT Elliptical trainer
If you like the name Proform and want its this top model with vertical and horizontal paths and backlit console. This Cardio HIIT elliptical trainer model is worth considering. It has a lot of features and if we talk about the value it provides. Then, this model is the best hybrid elliptical machine for home users.
Of course like other machines, it does lack a few things. But on the whole, there’s a lot of good points to this Proform Cardio’ HIIT Elliptical trainer. And we definitely recommend thinking about it. Especially for those who want to make their home their workout area. It’s a good buy!
Improve your health in your own time with Proform Cardio’ HIIT Elliptical trainer. So you will not need to join a gym. Why bother when you can workout in your own home.
**WARNING** IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE IT, IT WILL RESULT IN A LOT OF WEIGHT LOSS
The treadmill by ELLIPTICALREVIEWS.COM