This reliable website has come with several fitness machines’ reviews. Indeed, today, we shall give you a review of the ProForm Pro 16.9 Elliptical Trainer. It will provide you with a great idea as to whom should use this machine.
In today’s modern era, everybody wants to be healthy. To do this, you buy a fitness machine. And in choosing from the many models that are available, you waste a lot of your time and energy to find an ideal elliptical.
What are the features it has, and what are the pros and cons of it. At last, we will give our final verdict that will make you understand why you should buy this model or not.
Firstly, For Whom Is ProForm Pro 16.9 Elliptical Trainer?
With 35 different workout apps and 26 digital resistance levels, The ProForm Pro 16.9 Elliptical Trainer allows you to get the workout you need. With 32 pound flywheel and commercial-gauge solid steel frame, you get a very stable, stable trainer that won’t shake or wobble.
It offers full body training. And as a matter of fact, everybody can use this machine. It has Quick Incline™ controls make it easy to adjust the ramp up to a 20-degree incline for maximum results, And arms in many places that add extra resistance. Therefore, it will tone both your upper body and lower muscles.
Pros Of ProForm Pro 16.9 Elliptical Trainer
- There are quick-select buttons for ten resistance and incline levels.
- There is a large touchscreen which allows you to see TV shows and more for entertainment
- Tablet holder doesn’t block the controls or display
- Oversize levelers will enable you to exercise hassle-free on, indeed, on an uneven surface.
- Multi-positioned upper-body grips add resistance and motion to your experience to deliver a full workout.
- It has an iFit LIVE program with membership.
- With iFit Premium, you can stream music using RockMyRun.
- It includes Wireless heart rate monitor.
- You can control music with buttons.
- There is also an automatic 5-speed cooling fan
- Easy to assemble and move as well due to the transport wheels it has.
Cons Of ProForm Pro 16.9 Elliptical Trainer
- Requires a subscription to iFit to get the most of the features.
- It doesn’t have the Rear drive but Front-drive design (Rear drive makes balancing easier).
- The Stride length is comfortable for very tall users.
- It has a high price when it is not on sale.
Key Features Of ProForm Pro 16.9 Elliptical Trainer
- 32 lb Flywheel.
- 20″ Adjustable Stride.
- 26 Resistance Levels.
- 10″ Color Touchscreen.
- An incline of up to 20 Degrees.
- 35 Workout Programs.
- USB Charging Port and Music Port with Speakers.
- iFit Enabled for Google Maps™ workouts and more.
- Dual-Grip Heart Rate Monitor and Wireless Chest Strap.
- It will have integrated Transport Wheels
- Workout Fan.
- And, it will have an integrated tablet holder and water bottle holder.
The Proform Pro 16.9 elliptical trainer is one of the top line ones among the front-drive Pro Series by ProForm. There is no question that you will lose weight naturally using it.
This model blends technology and performance with one of the heaviest flywheel weights ProForm provides, and some of the best technology as well.
So, if you’re looking for an ideal and much higher class of elliptical – one that can take a pounding – and hold up with ease, you can consider the Proform Pro 16.9 elliptical.
A bonus point is that you get the largest console web browser in it. That is so that you can surf while doing a workout. Along with the web browser, iFit LIVE is in it too. So you can add even more virtual reality training to your workouts.
Although this model is quite expensive and requires an iFit subscription, you can, however, afford to buy it. It will be a one-time investment as part of your fitness plan.
So, for what are you waiting? Get healthy with ProForm Pro 16.9 Elliptical trainer!
**WARNING** IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE IT, IT WILL RESULT IN A LOT OF WEIGHT LOSS