Since including treadmill routines in your workout schedule is always a good idea. Because, as you should be aware, they help you burn extra calories and have a healthier lifestyle. After all, having the Progear HCXL 4000 treadmill will inevitably mean your workout routine will be a lot better. Right?
Well, yes, because walking or jogging on a treadmill has many good things about it. On the one hand, there is the shock absorbing technology. And on the other hand, they have proper monitoring systems and statistical data.
And in truth, this is something that you do not get when you are out and about. Think about it?
Use The Progear HCXL 400 Treadmill
You can use the high-end Progear HCXL 4000 treadmill to do a light jog or a massive run. But, not only that. No, you can also do a quick walk to burn that extra fat on the treadmill.
However, running workouts are the best way to keep your body fit and muscles toned. Therefore, if you can, try and run on it.
Unless you are very heavy, then the weight carrying amount allows the user to run comfortably. Or to jog and maybe take those massive steps. So, to do an intense workout, the Progear HCXL 4000 treadmill is suitable for every body size and age.
It Will Have A Good Engine
It has a 1.5 Horse Power High Torque Motor, and it uses something called the “Quiet Drive.” And whenever or wherever you use it, it will mean that your workout is less noisy.
Of course, there are extra-long handlebars that are 18 inches in length, and they extend the security of this Progear HCXL 4000 treadmill. That is almost twice the handle of any other treadmill.
The speed of this treadmill adjusts in amounts of 1/10’s mph up to a maximum of 4mph — two levels manual incline feature. There are also speed control buttons and on/off switches on the handlebars for ease.
It Also Has An Excellent Tread-Belt
Tread-belt is 40inches in length and 20 inches wide. The Progear HCXL4000 treadmill is easily foldable and can you can quickly move it from one place to another with the help of the wheels.
Moreover, the LCD window has the time you are using it, and the distance walked. Also the calories you are using up, the speed, and pulse monitoring. It has a cover of 5-year on the motor.
Product size: 51.2 x 32 x 63 inches when not folded.
The product weight: 120 pounds
The Progear HCXL 4000 Treadmill Has The Following Features
Extra Long Handles with Heart Pulse Sensors
- Eighteen inches extra-long safety handles more than two times the length of any other treadmill handles. They have heart pulse sensors in the stems, and they will allow you to measure your target heart rate.
Extra Wide & Long Treadmill Belt
- The treadmill belt size of 40 L x 20 W inches.40inch length. It will give a lot of room to stretch your legs with every step. The 20-inch wide belt helps you to have more room when your upper body moves.
- LCD window features elapsed time, distance walked, calorie burn, speed, and also pulse monitoring.
400 Pounds Weight Capacity
- Tested up to 400 pounds of user weight. The Progear HCXL 4000 treadmill will carry up to a mass of 400lbs and has tests under real conditions.
2 Level Manual Incline
- There is a two position manual incline feature. You can experience real-world terrains for your fat burning routines.
Easy Speed Control
- And what is more, you may ask “Are the on/Off and speed control buttons are on the handlebars of the treadmill? So it is easier to use?” Yes, they are. Your speed will change in small stages of 1/10’s miles per hour. Up to a maximum of 4 miles per hour, as I say again.
Foldable and Transportable
- This treadmill folds up easily. And, therefore, it is easy to transport within as there are wheels so that you don’t feel extra pain after your heavy workout. The sizes are 20 inches in length, x 29 inches in width x 53 inches long-ways. That is when it folds.
Why the Progear HCXL 4000 Treadmill is a great buy
- The frame design is to handle a lot of weight.
It is tested up to 400lbs of user weight.
- Unlike other treadmills, it is almost ready out of the box. Attach the computer, and you are prepared to go.
- Another thing is you can jog at 4 miles per hour for an intense workout.
- What is especially useful is that the cover includes 5-year motor coverage.
- Extra Wide 20″ treadmill belt like you would find in prominent Health Clubs.
- 1.5 Horse Power High Torque Motor will use the “Quiet Drive.” That means it is not noisy while you work out.
- Furthermore, you can also measure your target heart rate.
However, The Progear HCXL Can Disappoint You Because…
- There’s, however, not as much information available for your workouts as there is with other treadmills.
- Equally, there is no record keeping. That could be bad.
- Let alone; it does not give you the proper soft running technology to run on.
- Surprisingly, the top speed is lower than most treadmills.
- It does not offer an automatic folding feature on the treadmill. The user needs to lift the deck by hand.
Final Opinion Of The Progear HCXL 4000 Treadmill
On the whole, it would appear is a great treadmill to buy. The fact that you cannot run as fast as you can on some other treadmills. Well, to me is neither here nor there. As it will not be the speed that gets you to lose weight, no. It is consistency.
So, if you were to use this treadmill a lot, then undoubtedly you will lose weight. And you would also have an improvement in your health.