The Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike Review: Risk It Or Not?
So there I am, It was beginning to look like there was no point in trying to be healthy anymore. I was about ready to give up. Then I would uncover the Schwinn 230 recumbent bike. A friend of mine would keep on at me “Use The Thing.”
And so I did, a lot. Now I am aware that it is not a massive amount, but I would lose 44 lbs in just over 13 months. And it is thanks to this item.
Do not forget, if you read my ABOUT ME page, you will see just why it is so difficult for me to lose weight. However, as I say, if even I can do it then so can you.
Yes, I did use one of these, and I would use it a lot as well. That is why I was thinking to myself “Why not write a review of the Schwinn 230 recumbent bike. Tell people what you think of it?” So this is why I am writing this now.
With that said, before I let you go on to read anymore, may I say this? At first when I was to borrow my friends “Spare” exercise bike. (He is a fitness fan and has a lot of equipment). I was not expecting a lot, but how wrong was I?
Now, as I am saying in my about me page, I have a significant disability. So, in other words, I will find it very difficult to sit on a “Normal” exercise bike. That is why I would choose the Schwinn 230 recumbent bike. For this reason alone.
The seating position would mean that I felt SAFE. That was important to me. And I will bet my last dollar that some of you people are looking for safety and comfort. Well, this will give you both of them.
Who Is The Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike Aimed Towards
With all recumbent bikes, well, the good ones, the Schwinn 230 recumbent bike is aimed at users who with both experience and novices alike. So, if you do not feel like taking risks that go along with riding outdoors (traffic etc.) Then the exercise bike is for you.
Listen To Music And The Tv While You Use It
Then you can assume the seating position and begin your workout, while you are even watching the TV. Maybe even listening to some of your favorite tunes. You see what I meant by it “covers all levels.” It is from the leading rider to the not so serious.
Pros Of The Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike
- Schwinn has been around as a manufacturer for more than 100 years. So is reliable and people trust them, especially to last for so long.
- It has a comfortable seat, handlebars and also pedals. These set this bike apart from the rest of the ones on the market? Indeed it does.
- You can still watch TV or listen to your music on account of this bike operating so smoothly and quietly.
- It has a dual position lumbar seat for extra comfort
- Located right under the where you will sit is a water bottle/Cup holder, so no interruptions of your workout are at all necessary.
- You can start your workout after only a quick assembly.
- 20 resistance levels to work through.
- LCD (Display unit) shows calories burned, the distance you have traveled, speed, up to 13 snippets of information.
- Modern design is going to compliment almost any decor at all.
- The wheels can be removed to allow it to become an extra item of furniture.
Cons Of The Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike
- If you back and bottom do not fit perfectly into the seat then it is a sturdy feeling.
- The digital controls on the LCD ( Display unit) Do not have clear markings
- Best suited for people under the height of 6’2″.
- The seat makes a continuous noise when attempting strenuous levels of resistance. (one user reported.)
- Pedal straps can malfunction (stop working or break)
Other than the one unhappy customer. Yes, all of those negatives came from one man, there are no more negatives to mention. So one could guess that this was an incident on its own.
My Thoughts On The Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike
My thoughts on the Schwinn 230 Recumbent bike is going to be a very favorable one. For a start, you cannot beat the manufacturer name as if they are well trusted, as it then goes a very long way to making a person feel secure with their purchase of the EQUIPMENT.
From EVERYTHING that I have read about the Schwinn 230 recumbent bike, it is a very reliable, sturdy, honest and a fun exercise machine. It gets the green light from me no doubts what so ever.
You can expect to lose a good deal of weight when you begin to use the Schwinn 230 recumbent bike. Use me as an example, I would lower, what to me was a lot of my heaviness, 44 lbs. And this was only using it around 1-hour each day.
So, think what you can lose the more you do it. Whatever your goals are, this will be sure to help you, no doubts.
**WARNING** IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE THIS, IT WILL RESULT IN CONSIDERABLE WEIGHT LOSS AND AN IMPROVEMENT IN HEALTH
You see, once you have got your diet under control. Then, all that you need to have is the other half of the fix. For your weight loss attempt to be a success. I am of course talking about the exercise.
Go to this link “Home gym fitness equipment” to see some hand-picked items which will rocket you to success with your weight loss mission.
Please leave any comments or questions below, and I’ll reply within 24 hours.