First of all, we must say how much we were looking forward to this Schwinn 830 treadmill review. Is it worth it? We will let you decide after you read this review of an excellent treadmill.
You see, this could just be the correct choice for you. If indeed you want a great, reliable piece of apparatus. Which, we think that you do. It has many functions as well. We will also be listing these. We will also be giving you any of its cons as well.
Who Will Benefit From This Schwinn 830 Treadmill
The review of the Schwinn 830 treadmill, will be of a big benefit to everyone. Anyone who is thinking of being able to buy any treadmill, and came across this one.
We will give you our honest findings on this treadmill. We will list its pros and cons before telling you what we find. And in so doing, helping you to choose whether or not you wish to buy it.
Let us start with the good.
Pros Of The Schwinn 830 Treadmill
- It has a 2.75hp motor (Horsepower.) That is for sure, one the best motors that you can have anywhere on the market.
- The Schwinn 830 treadmill also comes with a 12% uphill feature that you can add to your workout routine. That is steep and will let you train hard.
- It also comes with a 20 x 55-inch belt on it. So it is good for the person with the longer stride.
- It has 2 “Hold its” (Places for where you can put things.) They are either side of the LCD (display screen.) For example, your house keys, etc? Plus they are big enough to hold something like your mobile telephone comfortably.
- The Schwinn 830 treadmill also has 22 built in programs. Thus, the thing which ends most workouts (Boredom) does not ever become a problem. They are programs like cardiovascular, weight control, quick goals, interval and more.
- The treadmill is very stable and soft under foot.
- The LCD screen shows the person using it, the speed, calories that you use, and the distance you go.
- It will record the number of steps that you are going to do.
- It has a USB port to download all of your personal information.(How you do in the workout.)
Measurements of The Schwinn 830 Treadmill –
72.3 inches x 35.2 inches x 57.6 inches (Length + Width + Height)
Cons Of The Schwinn 830 Treadmill
- The warranty is slightly disappointing. It has a 10-year frame coverage yes but only two years on parts and 90 days on labor!
- Some customers did complain.That when they came to use the treadmill for the first time they find it difficult to operate. Although I am sure it is nothing that a call to their excellent customer services department would not fix.
- The heaviest user weight for the Schwinn 830 treadmill is 300 pounds. That is obviously not going to be suitable for the very obese. But, I guess would be good enough for many of us.
Our thoughts on the treadmill are that you should go away and buy it. The Pros are far more than the cons, as you have just read.
It does seem to be a very reliable treadmill. And because of that it will either help you to lose the weight. Or it will get you much healthier, maybe even both.
You either wish to lose weight and get healthier or lose weight or a combination of the two. This piece of apparatus will allow you to do that if you let it.
The choice is yours, but in my honest opinion we would look at this as an opportunity to improve yourself, we really would. So take the HIT and COMMIT to making your life better!
**WARNING** YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE IT
My Overall Score Of The Schwinn 830 Treadmill
You see, once you have your diet under control all that you need to have is the other half of the the matter. That way your weight loss attempt will be a success.
I am of course referring to the exercise. Got to this link “Home gym fitness equipment.” There you will see some hand-picked items which will rocket you to success with your weight loss mission.
Please leave any comments or questions below, and I’ll reply within 24 hours.