We choose to do the Skandika Regatta rowing machine review as we really want to give our honest opinion. To tell you how it will help you to be healthy and lose weight too.
Today, there are so so many rowing machines to choose from. It is hard to work out which ones are great, good, average or poor to own.
- We will put it to you like this. Unless you are over 6 feet 3 inches then this one is in a great category.
- With it being German in origin it has good engineering. Being that their standards are so high.
- For the rower with more experience, they will probably not receive the benefits that an amateur would do.
- It is for at the novices as there are a lot more amateurs than there are rowers with some experience.
The Pros Of The Skandika Regatta Rowing Machine
- Skandika has a “vision”. It is for them to provide the “Very best gym equipment for the development of your body”. And with this model, we must say they have done just that. It, to us, is the perfect piece of gym equipment to be healthy with.
- Don’t you just hate it when your neighbors make noise. Especially regular noise. Well, this machine is brilliant at sorting out this problem. As it has a very quiet mechanism in it when you are doing the rowing. So there is no way in the world they will even know that you are exercising away.
- The packaging on the Skandika Regatta rowing machine is very good. This is to ensure that it does not have any damage during its transport.
- It is very very easy to assemble also as they even provide the tools with which to do so.
- It is very easy to say that this is a cardiovascular as well as muscle workout machine. As it very quickly gets your heart rate up as well. It also very quickly tires your legs and arms to the point of total exhaustion. Which we are sure you would agree is brilliant.
- Because of the resistance of this machine. It is a very good way of building up your strength. But, not only will it build your strength. It will also burn calories, which as we know by now, is just what you need to lose weight.
The Cons Of The Skandika Regatta Rowing Machine
- Because of the internet, we are able to write the review for you to read. Saving you the time to have to go through them all yourselves.
- The instructions are in German. So you need to look for an internet connection where you visit their site. And then find them and translate. This could be a pain we suppose if there is no internet connection to close to you.
- Also, the maximum weight is 110 kilograms which at the time the Amazon site did not say.
Moreover, a lot of people are saying that it is a very good strength workout. However, they are all going for a “great way to do a cardio workout”. This is what you need to lose weight so that is why we are all on this piece of equipment.
The features it possesses are as follows –
- Low noise pulling system.
- The handles can be in different positions.
- A training computer.
- It folds too.
- The size is 130 x 45 x 95 cm,
As a matter of fact, with this rowing machine, we are reviewing items that fold away. So as not to clutter up your rooms at all. You can easily store the Skandika Regatta rowing machine away out of sight.
We all know how annoyingly bad at it can be. Having something that you can see, that is completely out of place in our day to day living.
However, the main thing that was the decider for us is how quiet it is. This just has to be a bonus if you have neighbors close to you.
The training computer on the Skandika Regatta rowing machine is great. It lets you be aware of how you are doing. Thus, you can write down your improvements. And we must not forget the handles. These you will use in both rowing, and to move it. Do not worry as it is very easy to do both things.
**WARNING** CONTINUED USE WILL RESULT IN CONSIDERABLE WEIGHT LOSS
- How Do I Lose Weight All Over My Body? Do These Simple Steps
- How To Set Your Personal Goals: Be Realistic And You Will Reach Them
- The Best Way To Lose A Lot Of Weight: There Are 2 Ways
- How To Weigh Less – Yes, Be Healthy And Naturally Lose The Weight
- The Percentage Of Americans Overweight: (Hint) Big Numbers