This is a review of the Homcom Motorised treadmill. Firstly, we will tell you what really got our interest in this piece of equipment. To put it simply, it was the fact that it folded away. In other words, it is out of the way if you wish.
This was/is a really big plus point for us. As we are sure none of us would want to clutter up our rooms with equipment. With the Homcom motorized treadmill, you can definitely bring part of the gym into your house and clear up afterward.
It is extremely easy to assemble and comes with highly accurate instructions. So that even those of us who dread assembling things can easily manage.
The LED screen is easy to navigate and read no problem whatsoever. Looking at this screen you can see the speed you are going at and the time. You can also see the distance that you have covered. As well as the number of calories that you are burning off!
It has different speed control as you would expect. And this operates in a smooth fashion something which on some other makes of treadmill it does not. You can adjust the speed to speeds from 1-10 kph, so, therefore, it caters for any level of fitness.
But, Who Is The Homcom Motorised Treadmill For?
The target market set out by this Homcom motorised treadmill is basically anyone. Anyone that has fitness in mind but has neither the time nor the inclination. (for whatever the reason) To go to the gym.
It would be suitable for housewives/husbands to do a quick workout between chores or equally for when a person arrives home from work they can simply unfold it and step on and also begin their workout. This particular, treadmill is available to purchase from AMAZON
The key features of this apparatus are as follows –
- Distance, speed, time, calories burnt all available for visuals on a square LED screen
- Foldable treadmill – Excellent for storage
- 3 Built-in workout programs for the Homcom Motorised Treadmill
- Easily cleaned belt with just some soap and water.
- It is suitable for HOME USE only
- The size of this item is – H – 122 cm x W – 62.5 x L – 119 cm.
- It is around – 500 watts.
- Maximum user weight is – 120 KG.
- Packaged weight is – 28 KG
- Voltage – 220 – 240 v
And in conclusion, all round, we have to say that that the Homcom Motorised Treadmill is an excellent purchase. And it is one that will not hold any regrets for its buyer. It does what it says on the tin. And it is strong enough to feel safe using. So if you like the look of it and its review, head on over to Amazon and purchase there? As, unlike other treadmills, this will work.
Marks 10 out of 10
**WARNING** IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE THIS THEN YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT
- Lose Weight On A Treadmill: As A Matter Of Fact, Click To Learn
- How To Get A Lighter Weight, Info’ Here
- Getting Serious Weight Loss: Think Of These Things And Act Now
- Show Me How To Lose The Weight: You Should Do These 2 Things
- Skandika Regatta Rowing Machine: Be Fit And Lose Weight