The WaterRower Classic rowing machine, black walnut, S4 Monitor I can say is a great item. I can say this for sure. Surely, if it is good enough for hard training professional athletes, then it will be good enough for you.
Yes, it is quite right that you may be wondering, that, as much as you’re still doubtful how effective it is. You want to find out about it.
Then I will answer this for you in this article. Let me first say this. The WaterRower classic rowing machine is good for me. As, when I use it every day as I do, my weight continues to go.
To date, I have lost 104 lbs. You may need to do this too. Although, you will need to use it. And not let it just sit there.
About The WaterRower
The WaterRower has its design from a John Duke. He was a former US team rower. The company that will manufacture them would start in 1988.
A few years after John Duke was no longer rowing for the national team. However, these rowing machines are by no means cheap. But, regarding your health, fitness and weight loss. Well, as much as you may like to, you cannot put a price on that, can you? No, you cannot.
Moreover, and a point that I think that all of the “Greenies” will like. The WaterRower range is of wood. It is from the careful management of forests. So, in truth now, how good is that? It is recycling at its best.
What Is The Closest Rowing Machine To The WaterRower?
When you mention a rowing machine to any professional rower, you also may be wondering what they would use. They will say that the two are worth the money.
However, they tend to either be for the WaterRower or the Concept2. The Concept2 is in a similar price range as the WaterRower. The main difference being that it does not use water. You can read my review of the Concept2 here.
Pros Of The WaterRower Classic Rowing Machine, Black Walnut, S4 Monitor
But, what you will get when you buy the WaterRower Classic rowing machine, black walnut, S4 monitor? You will get the rowing machine. And it will be in black walnut. This much is apparent again. But, what is the S4 monitor? What is so good about it? Well, you will need to know this.
So, allow me to answer that along with some other pros and cons of the rowing machine. If indeed, there are any cons.
The S4 Monitor
This S4 monitor is great. It has an LCD. It will show –
- The calories that you are using.
- How hard you are going.
- The distance that you are doing.
- What speed you are doing.
- Your heart rate.
- And also your stroke rate.
- It can work with just one push of a single button. That is how good this monitor is.
- When you advance a bit too, it is where you can store up to 9 more workout programs.
It all records very well on the S4 monitor, and above all, I believe it to be reasonably accurate. Unlike a lot of other rowing machines where the information can be very inaccurate.
And as a matter of fact. You really should keep an eye on the data that it will provide you because this will show you if you are getting any better. Which, again, if you are using it a lot you will be.
- It will come from wood or forest that is under prudent management.
- It is very quiet. The main noise that you will hear is the sound of moving water. That will happen when you do a stroke. And, it adds to the realistic feel, like you would get if doing some outdoor rowing.
- It comes in full packaging.
- You will need it to arrive on time. That will depend on the delivery company of course. I am talking about Amazon.
- It will have a 3-year parts warranty
- It will also have a 5-year warranty on the frame.
- A very realistic feel. It is as close to rowing in nature that you can get.
- The footrests and seat come from molds and have the design of the best comfort in mind.
- The actual water tank is solid. Making it nearly unbreakable.
Now Some Cons Of The WaterRower Classic rowing machine, black walnut, S4 Monitor
- The WaterRower Classic rowing machine, black walnut, S4 Monitor is not silent. But the noise it acceptable indeed.
- It is a very high price.
- It is fairly big. Which in some cases may make it difficult to store.
**WARNING** IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE IT, IT WILL RESULT IN A LOT OF WEIGHT LOSS