There are a lot of activities you can do to keep fit and lose weight. This post talks about some great ideas for weight loss exercises at home.
That said, before you read this article, please read this excellent study on the relationship between DIET and weight loss, not exercise.
Because, although they go hand in hand (Diet and exercise.) As the saying goes, YOU CAN’T OUT TRAIN A BAD DIET.
However, you do need to exercises at home, so here are some.
Please, look at this for a quick exercise routine?
SOURCE = LIFEHACK.ORG
Easy Ways You Can Fight The Flab with Weight Loss Exercises at Home
Jogging On The Spot
Jogging on the spot is probably the most simple and most immediate exercises at home. Although almost anyone can do some jogging in place in their home without worrying about time, equipment, or space.
Using the right techniques for running on the spot will benefit you more than doing it any old way.
Firstly, take a look at this video which will demonstrate how best to get going with jogging on the spot. The video will also show you how to avoid some of the problems you might have, mainly when you include this in your daily exercise regimen.
The Pros and Cons of Jogging On The Spot:
- Jogging on the spot takes very little space.
- It’s effortless.
- It’s a good time saver.
- You can watch TV or listen to music, etc.
- It could be noisy on certain floor types.
- Might annoy neighbors if you live above someone.
Weight Loss Exercises At Home – Stomach Crunches
In this exercise you can do at home, you will lie down flat on your back. Then raise only the top half of your body by about 6 to 8 inches. Keep looking up at the ceiling and keep your back straight. You can try a pyramid as one of the most effective ways to exercise.
Do 30 repetitions then have a 2-minute break? After the first 30 repetitions and your 2-minute break, do another 20 repetitions. Again, when you’ve finished your second bout of exercises, take another 2-minute break.
Can you guess how many repetitions we’re going to do next?
That’s right, we’re going to do ten repetitions and then take another 2-minute break. Easy.
Then, if you’re feeling up to it, repeat the ten repetitions. That will give us a total of 70 repetitions. Don’t forget your 2-minute break in between each set of repetitions.
If you’re already reasonably healthy, then you should do this for about 40 repetitions.
Take a look at the following video, which shows how to do your stomach crunches.
Weight Loss Exercises At Home –
Secondly, Look At How To Do A Crunch Properly: Beginners Tutorial
The Pros and Cons of Stomach Crunches:
- Like running in place takes little space.
- You don’t need any equipment, but perhaps you might want a mat if you have a hard floor.
- If you have a bad back, you might not want to try these.
- A hard floor may be too uncomfortable (try the mat, or a firm bed instead.)
- It can be difficult at first, but you’ll be ok.
I love the sound of this one. The burpee is an exercise you can do standing in one place. You do it by spreading your feet just wider than your shoulders. Then by placing your hands in front of you, but closer together than your feet.
Then you have to bend using your legs, not your back, to accomplish the correct technique.
After you get your hands in the right place, you should kick your feet out backward. Like you’re going to do a press-up. In one smooth movement, bring your feet back to their original position. (just more extensive than your shoulders are) and then stand up straight again.
Repeat the burpees as many times as you feel you can manage. Increase how many you’re doing just a little bit day by day.
Watch the video below that’ll show you how to do burpees properly.
Weight Loss Exercises At Home –
Thirdly There Are Burpee Exercises – How to do Perfect Burpees
- Burpees don’t require a lot of space.
- You don’t need any equipment.
- They are friendly and straightforward to do.
- You might have a problem if you have mobility problems.
- If you have a bad back, you might irritate it.
- You will not get the best results if you do them wrong.
Sit to Stand Exercises
With sit to stand exercises, you have to be in one place with your feet firm, as there will be no need to move them at any point. Squeeze your butt cheeks together and keep your knees close to each other.
Bend your knees and try to keep your head and back straight. I must say that if you are very overweight. They are excellent weight loss exercises at home to try and do.
Look right in front of you. Gently and slowly lower yourself into the sitting position until you make contact with the seat. Then it’s time to get back up into your original stance.
Watch the next video, which will show how to do stand to sit exercises the right way.
Weight Loss Exercises At Home –
Fourthly, A Demonstration of How You Should Do Sit to Stand Exercises
The Pros and Cons of Stand to Sit Exercises:
- You can advance the exercise by using a lower seat in this exercise.
- It doesn’t require lots of room.
- It’s a straightforward exercise for anyone.
- Sure it is brilliant for excessively overweight people.
- It might be a little bit boring for some.
- It may not be suitable if you have balance issues.
- The exercise will be hard to do if you have leg or knee problems.
Weight Loss Exercises At Home – Kettlebell Swings
You will like this as much as any of the others. This exercise is ideal for your legs, your glutes and back, your abs, and your shoulders. (Glutes are butt muscles). The critical thing with kettlebell swings is to remember you’re not trying to “lift” the kettlebell. You’re just “swinging” the kettlebell.
In the video below, you’ll see the correct way to do kettlebell swings.
The Pros and Cons of Kettlebell Swings:
- Thus, it is an excellent workout for many areas of your body.
- Great for reducing stubborn belly fat. (Make sure you’re eating the right foods to lose belly fat, too.)
- You need discipline and need to concentrate on your form.
- You’ll need a piece of equipment (a kettlebell).
- Some people can easily have a mishap with the heavy kettlebell and hurt themselves.
In conclusion to these weight loss exercises at home, here are a few extra tips for more success.
- Set aside a decent amount of time for these exercises.
- Although most of these exercises don’t need equipment, you might benefit from a floor mat.
- You could do these exercises wearing anything you want because you’re at home.
- Primarily, you can use a firm bed for a couple of these exercises if you don’t have a suitable floor.
- Take it easy if you’re starting with any of these exercises.
- Warm-up before undertaking any exercise, even these simple home exercises.
- Although the exercises don’t take up too much room, do make sure you do have enough floor space.
- If you’re going to be running on the spot, consider your neighbors.
- You could gradually increase the time of the exercises. From just a few minutes to a lot more when you’re ready.
My name’s Simon,
If you have any questions, please do leave them in the comments box below this post. I will get back to you as soon as quick as humanly possible. Even if you want to say hello, that’s fine too.
Rather than keeping this to yourself, please share this post if you think it will help a friend, someone who wants to do some weight loss exercises at home.
Moreover, you can read more about Simon and the reasons I created this website right here.
However, these weight loss exercises at home are great. But this will only work if you are doing it with a healthy diet too. Look at this post and learn how to do CLEAN EATING. You are aware of when you feel hungry. That is when you may eat poor foods.