So, you ask, “What is in a weight loss pill?” Well, in this post, I will explain two to you. There will, however, be better and SAFER ways to have permanent weight loss.
Providing, that is, you are willing to make the lifestyle change you need. Because if you go back to your old bad ways. Then, guess what, that’s right, it will come back.
Lose Weight Naturally
There is no doubt about it; being able to lose weight naturally is by far the best way. Not only will YOU be able to control your weight loss attempt, but YOU will also be doing it safely.
“But, please, what is in a weight loss pill?” Wait, I will get to that very soon.
Lose Weight Safely
When I say safely, I have to tell you this. STAY AWAY from these so-called weight loss pills. It is for two reasons.
- They mostly don’t work, so in other words, think about it, you would be wasting your money.
- A lot of them are unsafe, most of which haven’t had any testing. And what would you usually do when you are buying something. You would buy something that you are aware will serve its purpose.
What Is In A Weight Loss Pill
Some of the people who make these diet AIDS may have had an idea, but, we all have thoughts; it doesn’t mean that they are any good.
Well, surely now, if it has no tests, there is no proof. No, keep your money and do not fall for the dream that they are SELLING YOU. For that is what it is, a money-maker, paid for by those who think that they need a short-cut.
The Horrible Diet Pill
Very often, the horrible diet pill contains a lot of nasty chemicals in it. I will now send shivers down your spine by naming them here.
- Ma huang, a particularly nasty one, is a type of Ephedra, often containing something called ephedrine and pseudoephedrine. This chemical can affect THE NERVOUS SYSTEM.
- That can go on to cause an issue with your only heart. Raising your blood pressure and also causing IRREGULAR HEARTBEATS. Now, come on. I, for one, wouldn’t want to risk anything messing with my heart.
Synephrine Is Bad
Then there is this awful ingredient, Bitter Orange. That will contain a chemical called Synephrine.
- Taking an amount of this can cause vomiting, headaches, insomnia, and can lead to an increase in your blood pressure.
- In some cases, it could result in you having a heart attack or even a stroke. A horrific risk do you not agree?
Oh, and yet another evil chemical that you will find in many of the weight loss pills out there. You may not believe what is in a weight loss pill already, but, keep going, my friend.
- The chemical Sibutramine is so horrible. The powers that be would remove it entirely from the market in 2010.
- That is because some people would know that it can cause irregular heartbeats, strokes, and in some cases, even heart attacks. Since its ban, some of these risky weight loss pills were found to contain Sibutramine.
Not good and not worth taking them, it is too much of a risk.
What is in a weight loss pill? Goodness me, another terrible chemical that you will find in it.
- People would discover this in several “Weight loss pills.” It had a use as a hidden ingredient in them.
- IN SPITE OF THE FACT IT WAS “NOT GENERALLY RECOGNISED AS SAFE OR EFFECTIVE” by the FDA. That is the USA drug administration. And without their approval, it was forced to be used illegally.
Now come on, dear reader. That says a lot for the safety of the chemical, surely now?
These Pills Are Dangerous
Anyone who will read this post needs to take in the dangers of these “Weight loss Pills.” No matter how desperate you feel, do NOT take these horrible things.
You may feel that I am unfairly targeting the “Humble” little weight loss pill. Well, let me tell you, I am not. The facts speak for themselves. So too do the deaths of people who thought it was their last resort.
Personally, as well, I do not like people making money out of other peoples misery, sadness, and also suffering. Especially not in such a potentially harmful was.
I hope that you have enjoyed my post on what is in a weight loss pill? As I am saying, “Listen” to what I am speaking about them. In the end, it is up to you if you wish to take the risk of using them.
It is my advice that you do not go near them. A proper, balanced diet and an activity or exercise are all that you need to do.