Deciding What Is The Best Exercise To Lose Weight For You Can Be Tough
There are really 3 main factors here to help you determine what is the best exercise for weight loss for you
- How much weight do you wish to lose?
- What kind of time limit have you given yourself?
- Are you going to be working out at the gym or at home?
Firstly you need to think about how much weight you want to lose. Give it some careful thought as the last thing you need is to set yourself an unrealistic goal and fall short of it because it will leave you feeling demoralised and frustrated.
As for a time limit, you need to be realistic with that also or again if you fail to meet it it will just compound (add to) the problem of not meeting your goal and leave you looking at the whole task in a negative light.
Home Or Gym?
You really must decide if this is a home mission or one that will be undertaken at your local gym. Even though the thought of it may not be very appealing as going to the gym can be a very daunting experience to start with. I know it can.
Now as for choosing what is the best exercise to lose weight for you that would just have to depend on the specific location of your excess. If, and in most cases it is, a general weight issue then I can most certainly provide you with some advice on how to shed the lbs.
So, If you choose to work out at home then you will have to make sure that other things do not become a distraction for you. Set aside some, preferably a lot of time and commit to it. Let nothing deter you from this path. After all it is weight you want to lose right so you have to be tough on yourself in order to achieve that weight loss target you have set yourself.
If on the other hand you have decided going to the gym is your preferred method to this weight loss challenge you have set yourself then please make sure your excuses for not showing up are kept to a ZERO. Weight loss attempts require consistency, there is no point in turning up three days in a row then not going for the rest of the week. No point at all.
Apparatus Required In The Home
As I have stipulated before if it is the home workouts you have opted for you are preferably going to need 3 things. Listed below are some apparatus I recommend in £ and $.
- A rowing machine
- A rowing machine
- A treadmill
- A treadmill
- An exercise bike
- An exercise Bike
- You will also definitely need to invest in some free weights. These free weights are an absolute must have.
- The second item and something to accompany your weight is a workout bench. This workout bench is another definite must have.
- Which ever method you choose to do know this. There will be tough trials ahead of you. You must resist the temptation to throw in the proverbial towel and resist too the massive temptation to revert to your old way of eating. You need to remain focussed , this is a prerequisite. You should already be in that positive frame of mind before you even start this campaign or otherwise you are only setting yourself up for failure.
You see, once you have got your diet under control all that you need to have is the other half of the equation in order for your weight loss attempt to be a success. To what am I referring? Exercise of course. Check out the reviews at the top of this page and also check out the “equipment and aids” Located under the equipment tab, I am certain you will find something that is suitable for your budget, and more importantly, you.
Please leave any comments or queries regarding weight loss below and I will reply to you within 24 hours