There are three main factors here to help you determine what is the best exercise for weight loss, for you.
- How much weight do you wish to lose?
- What kind of time limit have you given yourself?
- Are you going to be working out at the gym or home?
What Is The Best Exercise To Lose Weight?
Firstly you need to think about how much weight you want to lose. Give it some careful thought as the last thing you need is to set yourself an unrealistic goal and fall short of it because it will leave you feeling demoralized and frustrated.
As for a time limit, you need to be realistic with that also or again if you fail to meet it, it will just compound (add to) the problem of not achieving your goal and leave you looking at the whole task in a negative light.
Home Or Gym?
You really must decide if this is a home mission or one that you will do down at your local gym. Even though the thought of it may not be very appealing as going to the gym can be a very daunting experience to start. I know it can.
Now as for choosing what is the best exercise to lose weight, that would have to depend on the specific location of your excess. If, and in most cases it is, a general weight issue then I can most certainly provide you with some advice on how to shed the lbs.
Let nothing deter you from this path. After all, it is the weight you want to lose right? So you have to be tough on yourself to achieve that weight loss target you have.
If on the other hand you have decided going to the gym is your preferred method to this weight loss challenge you have set yourself, then please make sure your excuses for not showing up are ZERO. Weight loss attempts require consistency. There is no point in turning up three days in a row then not going for the rest of the week. No point at all.
Apparatus You Will Require In The Home
As I have stipulated before if it is the home workouts you have opted for you are preferably going to need three things. Listed below are some apparatus I recommend in $.
- You will also definitely need to invest in some free weights. These are an absolute must-have.
- The second item and something to accompany your weight is a workout bench. It is a must-have.
- Whichever method you choose to do, know this. There will be robust trials ahead of you. You must resist the temptation to throw in the proverbial towel and oppose the massive temptation to revert to your old way of eating. You need to remain focussed; it is a prerequisite. You should already be in that positive frame of mind before you even start this campaign, or otherwise, you are only setting yourself up for failure.
You see, once you have got your diet under control all that you need to have is the other half of the equation. That is so that your weight loss mission will be easier. To what am I referring? The exercise of course.
Check out the reviews at the top of this page. I am sure you will find something suitable for your budget, and more importantly, you.
Please leave any comments or queries regarding weight loss below, and I will reply to you within 24 hours