Well, I gave you the ingredients that you should have in stock for a Healthy diet menu, they are excellent, but, listed below are foods what not to eat as they will only add to your weight and concerns for a fact.
Avoidance is a word you will hear a lot in this post of mine. Because I cannot stress enough the real importance of it, after all, you do want to lose some weight? Well, read it and learn.
Foods To Avoid
Below this is food to avoid, so, do your best to stay away from them and the drinks also.
1) Alcohol – You should avoid all types of alcoholic beverages while dieting because it is very calorific. (High in calories)
2) Fast food – IThere is a lot of evidence and should be common sense to work out that this kind of food is terrible for you.* It, amongst others, has a very high concentration of fat.
*For example, the oil in which they fry chips in – It is very fattening. Eating this kind of food is a sure fire way to terminate any diet plans you may have had.
5) Ice cream.
7) Crisps ( Unless they are low-fat ones)
8) All cakes are bad for you. (Again you should only eat low-fat cakes). Although some people find that the flavor is somewhat different.
9) Certain meats – It is better that you avoid meats with a high amount of saturated fats. As these again will ruin any of your diet plans.
10) All soft drinks. Fizzy “pop” has lots of sugars.
11) Chocolate Bars.
12) Milkshakes (Unless skimmed milk, Which very few are.)
13) Biscuits and cookies.
15) Soy milk.
16) White bread.
17) Chips and French fries.
18) Potato (You should eat them in moderation as they are full of starchy carbohydrates). Thus, they are not suitable for your weight.
19) White chocolate.
20) Too much coffee.
What Not To Eat
The foods noted above made what not to eat list. Because, when you are on a diet, you really MUST stay away from fatty or sugary food and drinks and similar. Therefore, you should NOT HAVE them, indeed not often.
Remember this list is about what not to eat, so read it thoroughly and REMEMBER it. You will need to look at it on a lot, I would hope.
Be strict, tough on yourself, and you will be sure to succeed. Please be sure that you stay away from ALL JUNK FOOD. You need to lose weight, or else surely you would not be here on this page.
I will be available 16 hours a day from 2 am UK time until 6 pm. I will try to help you with your transformation/ Journey. And I will undoubtedly have your journey running a lot smoother. Just drop me an email at email@example.com, and I will help you.
Do Not Just Be Wishful Thinking
To think that losing weight will happen more comfortable than anything is just wishful thinking. We are all aware that wishful thinking gets us nowhere.
So think of your target weight and keep this in your mind at all times. As much as you may have doubts, you will succeed if you follow the advice within this site.
You must remain in a state of complete focus. Remember that you cannot afford to have a bad day as it will throw you off course. And, it may undo all of your hard work up until that point.
Consistency, as I have said before, is key to this weight loss plan of yours.
So if you can possess these three elements (Consistency, determination, and focus), Then you are ready.
Although please remember, stick to this advice on the right things to eat and steer clear of what not to eat.
You see, once you have got your diet under control and you learn what not to eat. Then, all that you need to have is the other half of the fix. That is for your weight loss attempt to be a success. To what am I referring?
I am, of course talking about the exercise. Go to this link, “Home gym fitness equipment” to see some items which will take you quickly to success with your weight loss.
Please leave any comments or questions below, and I’ll reply within 24 hours.